“Very Pleased - Great Value”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Drumheller
“Very Pleased - Great Value”
Reviewed 11 July 2010

We booked this place over the Net for our tip to Yellowstone and Jackson and we weren't expecting much for the price. However our rooms were very nice - we were upgraded to a suite, with fridge, mcirowave and a four cup coffeee maker. The beds were very comfy and the A/C worked well without being noisy. Great valuie for $72 at night!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Woodland Park, CO
Reviewed 19 March 2010

My daughter attends MSU, so we have stayed at this hotel several times now. It is by no means a 5-star resort, but the beds are great and the price is hard to beat. Nice pillow-top mattresses which are very comfortable. The room doesn’t have much else, a desk, TV, etc. but no ref. or microwave. If you are looking for a nice, clean place to relax and value a comfortable bed, then this is the place for you in Bozeman.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 October 2009

I stopped here on my way through to see my daughter. Lovely river-rock accents and "new" look were very inviting! They gave me a great rate, free internet & the location was conveniently located right off the exit & near lots of shopping/restaurants! I felt very safe here as a "solo" woman traveler. I would definitely stay here again on my next time through!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Bettendorf, Iowa
Reviewed 3 October 2009

Rooms were OK. Bathroom had hair in it. My wife had to clean the floor before she would use the bathroom. Beds were comfortable. Far from the worst hotel I've stayed in, but there is probably a better value in Bozeman.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Colorado
Reviewed 1 September 2009

Nice clean room. Quiet until the neighbors had a 2am dispute, but that is hardly the hotel's fault. The beds were very comfortable. The pool was small and a bit cool, but enjoyable all the same. The breakfast was pretty much standard fare and was a nice addition. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
USA
Reviewed 4 August 2009

We checked in for three nights. We have two small dogs, so they gave us the "dog" room, which we expected. What we did not expect was a filthy mess that stunk of dog excrement, and very strong cleaning agents. There were spots on the rug, but we requested another room, to no avail, so we stayed the night. After a night of allergic reaction to the cleaner, and keeping the windows open, I noticed toenail clippings on the rug, left by the previous tenant. We checked out immediately.
This is probably the worst place I have stayed in in years. BEWARE!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank flyinone

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

Indiana
Reviewed 26 July 2009

My dad and I and my cocker spaniel stayed here last summer while driving across country. We chose this place at random after stopping at 3 other area hotels that were all booked, and someone reccomended we try this place. I wasnt too impressed for the $110 total of 1 nights stay. We were told that it would be $10 for a dog deposit, and if he didnt leave a mess we would be refunded the $10 in which we werent, and also the pet room we were in had a large stain on the carpet. There was no little bottles of shampoo or soap in which we were counting on since we were moving across country we didnt pack any of that since space in the car was limited. I wouldnt stay here again, it was EXTREMELY expensive for the value. I'm not sure if that normal for the area, but I think a fair price for this place would be around $65 not $110.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family