“Love fills the air”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Bozeman
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Conveniently located between Bozeman and Big Sky; The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe is located on Highway 191, just south of the Four Corners intersection. Located in a fully refurbished 1929 log cabin; our setting is known to be cozy, friendly and intimate. Enjoy fresh baked pastries, homemade soups, fresh sandwiches, and hearty comfort food like BBQ Pork, Quiche, Wraps, and Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie. Save time to peruse our gift shop filled with beautiful items from Montana artisans. Handmade pottery by Mountain Arts Pottery, felted wool, scarves, jewelry, and more.
Cascade, Montana
“Love fills the air”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

That's the best way I can describe this place - the people obviously love their work. It is evident in the food, which is handmade fresh daily with home-made goodness in every dish. And you see it in the pottery. I'm not much of a pottery lover, but the pieces on display here almost made me take some home. (saved by the wife again).

It feels like you're sitting in their kitchen or dining room eating fresh food made with care from grandma's kitchen - not like eating in a department store or other production plant where your food is just another number rolling off the assembly line.

in a word - delightful. Tasty good coffee, sandwiches, soup and oh my, the treats - cookies, muffins, pie, cake, brownies, pastries, etc. You must try this place! It will make you smile!

• Visited March 2014

Mpls.
“For Pottery/Art Lovers with a sweet tooth”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

A stop at The Coffee Pot is a requirement when we visit Bozeman. The coffee and treats are amazing. The pottery and other merchandise is always fun to see. We bought an entire set of dishes here and had them shipped to Minnesota. The order was handled with great care.

Visited August 2013
Jill J, Manager at The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
So glad you enjoy both the bakery and the pottery!
Jackson, Wyoming
“Good to know about”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I reserve 5-star for true 5-star. This is not in that category, simply because it is not that type of restaurant. People are nice. Service is friendly, but, I cannot give a high service mark for a counter-order, self bus place. Parking an issue. I know my taste is not "normal" because I don't like an inordinate amount of salt in my food. The pork sandwich is large, and tasty...but Very salty. Ham and cheese was very good. Good amount of cheese and ham. No salt issue. The chai would please a lot of people. Quite sweet...and very tasty. Desset-like. The baked goods looked amazing for those with sweet tooth. The pottery sold there is quite nice. I would eat here again, and try a soup.

• Visited December 2013
Jill J, Manager at The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and good food and pottery. Yes, parking is a challenge for our little place! Insider tip - we have ample parking out back and a back door. Did I just give away the locals secret? ;)
Big Sky, Montana
“Best cafe in Bozeman, Montana”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We frequent this cozy cafe at least once a week on our way back to Big Sky from shopping or appointments in Bozeman. The food is always fresh, delicious and just like homemade, but better! The staff and owners are always friendly and service is quick and efficient.

• Visited November 2013
Jill J, Manager at The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
So glad we are your go-to stop between Bozeman and Big Sky! Be sure to say hi to owners Dave & Jennie, or Marci, lead baker, next time you are in!
Kalispell
“Friendly, good food, pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very good carmel roll, good pulled pork sandwich, very pleasant conversation with guy in charge of ceramics side. The peach and huckleberry pie was a delicious filling. The crust wasn't the best I've had. A very satisfying visit - would definitely go back anytime I'm in town.

• Visited September 2013
Jill J, Manager at The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
You must have met Dave or Nick on the pottery side. Glad you enjoyed your visit and many of our menu items!