“My favorite restaurant in bozeman!”

The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Bozeman
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Conveniently located between Bozeman and Big Sky; The Coffee Pot Bakery Cafe is located on Highway 191, just south of the Four Corners intersection. Located in a fully refurbished 1929 log cabin; our setting is known to be cozy, friendly and intimate. Enjoy fresh baked pastries, homemade soups, fresh sandwiches, and hearty comfort food like BBQ Pork, Quiche, Wraps, and Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie. Save time to peruse our gift shop filled with beautiful items from Montana artisans. Handmade pottery by Mountain Arts Pottery, felted wool, scarves, jewelry, and more.
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I go here very often. It is my absolute favorite restaurant in bozeman. It's a little pricey but worth it for the quality of what you're getting. The food is excellent with a home cooked feel. Pot pies, casseroles etc. I typically order the pot pie which is incredible!! The baked goods are unbelievable. It's so overwhelming every time I walk in no matter how many times I have been here. So hard to decide which treats I want!! The staff is so down to earth and friendly.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

everthing oozes of quality. Fresh, flavorful food in a squeaky clean place. My wife orders pies, cookies and main dish for our families Christmas eve gathering. I highly recommend this spot for all.

1  Thank steve s
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Small place with tons of flavor! Nice people and great food. Very clean and quaint atmosphere. My husband and daughter loved the pot pie and I had the chicken salad. We will definitely be back. Enjoy!

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Mouth watering aromas greet you as you enter the log cabin style cafe and pottery shop just south of Four Corners a few short miles from the center of Bozeman. Hearty soups, delicious quiche, scones, cakes, and pies are all available most times. I have a hard time deciding which pie to choose every time I go. All meals are served on the pottery they make right there. In the warm weather you can sit outside under the lilacs and sip an iced tea with your meal.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

That's the best way I can describe this place - the people obviously love their work. It is evident in the food, which is handmade fresh daily with home-made goodness in every dish. And you see it in the pottery. I'm not much of a pottery lover, but the pieces on display here almost made me take some home. (saved by the wife again).

It feels like you're sitting in their kitchen or dining room eating fresh food made with care from grandma's kitchen - not like eating in a department store or other production plant where your food is just another number rolling off the assembly line.

in a word - delightful. Tasty good coffee, sandwiches, soup and oh my, the treats - cookies, muffins, pie, cake, brownies, pastries, etc. You must try this place! It will make you smile!