“Very Good Sushi!”
Review of Seven

Seven
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$6 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Seven specializes in authentic Japanese sushi, as well as a variety of Japanese fusion appetizers and entrées. We pride ourselves on offering sustainably harvested fish. We also have a wide variety of beer, wine and sake. Our historic Cannery District location is modern yet casual, uniquely Bozeman, and perfect for any occasion. Reserve our private Shoji rooms for your special event, party or a private dinner out. Let our experienced staff and chefs take care of everything. We will stop at nothing to make sure your party or special event is memorable and delicious. We also offer catering. There is no occasion too big or too small. Let our talented team provide an amazing dining experience for your event that your guests will never forget. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Some friends took us for dinner here, while we were visiting Bozeman, and this was actually a very good sushi place. The restaurant was quite large (94-person capacity), and 6 servers were constantly bustling attentively from one table to the next. The decor was nice, crisp and clean. The sushi rolls were well-made and tasty. The only thing I didn't care for was the chopsticks. Seven Sushi makes use of metal chopsticks, which I found difficult to get a good grip on (partly because I was drooling all over myself and the tasty sushi, and partly due to my sweaty hands from having eaten so much).

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I lived in West Yellowstone for two years and this place was the best place to go in bozeman. Our server was always awesome! He knew exactly what we wanted when we ordered special rolls. Happy hour is half priced local drafts. Best sushi ever. Better than Hawaii and we live right next to the ocean.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I dined here while traveling west across Montana. We were promptly sat at the sushi bar and delivered water and menus. The sushi chef greeted us telling us to order all of our food from him, while our waitress would handle drinks and desert.

We ordered a bottle of Sake and a yummy crab cucumber salad.

Next, wasabi tabiko with shisho leaf in a lemon. very tasty.

Seraphim roll, veggy roll with tempura green onion. Crunchy, tasty, with some spice.

Jose Erin roll, spicy, very good.

Loved the rice, service, atmosphere, all was very good.

Prices were good as well.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We ate a seven sushi with another couple and there kids. The Service was not great. Then we were charged a gratuity of 18%. For parties of six they have an 18% gratuity and if you have a 5 month old and a month old that did not eat you are charged a gratuity.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I have eaten sushi all over the US and this took the cake as the most awful sushi experence. The rice was still warm (leaning toward HOT), they had an oyster appetizer advertised as 'Oysters on the half shell' which came with an EXTREME dousing of soy sauce and were TINY and $3.00 a piece. The soy sauce completely overpowered the natural yummy brine flavor of the oysters. No where did it say they "oysters on the half shell" were doused in soy sauce or I'd have never ordered them.

The hot rice made the fish warm and the one fried roll we ordered came slopped on the plate in a barely recognizable pile and covered in sauce. It was nearly impossible to find an individual roll in the mess. The rolls were a mess, the sashimi was slaughtered. This was my 4th attempt and I'll never return.

1  Thank MathGeek17

Been to Seven? Share your experiences!