“Awesome donuts and cool local spot”

Granny's Gourmet Donuts
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Bozeman
Reviewed 25 October 2013

You got to love these kinds of local haunts!! Every town should have a donut shop like this rather than the big chain donut places. People were super friendly to this out of towner in a suit and I wish I had the time to sit down and eat there!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

As someone who can't get a donut worth eating in the Flathead Valley - loved it! On top of great donuts, the gentlemen not only remembered my husband from the day before, but asked me how my meeting went. Unfortunately, 5 hours is too far to drive for a donut; but I would if I could.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We picked up donuts for a crowd before the MSU game.
Everyone agreed that they are the best donuts around.
Maple nut bars are outstanding. There is a huge variety and the worker patiently packed a box of two or three of many varieties. Price is excellent .75 each. Nice people too.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Wow. Best donut I have ever had! A Bozeman must stop...right on the campus of Montana State. Not the cleanest joint but if you an get past the clutter, it's worth every bite. The raised glazed and coffee cream were amazing!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Because of the reviews we skipped the "free breakfast" at the hotel we were staying and set out to find Granny's Donuts. So glad we did. Tried the maple bars along with the coffee cream and an orange cream, they were absolutely delicious! The maple bar is the best. Puts Voodoo Doughnuts to shame and the price, you can not beat it. Got 1/2 dozen delicious donuts and 2 cups of good coffee for $7.50, paid $17.50 for just 1/2 dozen at Voodoo. And the young man that got my order had such a great attitude, just made for a good experience.