“Best burgers, fries and salads”
Review of High Country Grill

High Country Grill
Ranked #183 of 242 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stopped for dinner and liked it so much, we returned for lunch the next day. Great burgers and hand cut fries; excellent cajun meatloaf. Fresh salads with black beans soup made the healthy eaters in our group very happy. Appetizers -- fried green tomatoes and lamb and shrimp skewers were tasty. Definitely worth the stop in downtown Bozeman.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I believe, if I were on deathrow, for my last meal, I would have the High County Grills hand cut fries. They were sooo good. I was there today with a friend and she was equally impressed. This is a place where I could have a business meeting, bring my kids, or bring a date. We had the Catfish, it was tender and delious! The bun on the hamburger was ahhmazing! It was a great meal and we definately be back!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Really great food. Varied menu. Everything made from scratch using fresh ingredients. Homemeade French fries are yummy. Burgers are the best in town. We also had the Cajun meatloaf, the lamb kebabs and the soups ....all very very tasty. great prices very affordable.