“Want to Love This Place”
Review of Co-op Downtown

Co-op Downtown
Ranked #30 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Co-op Downtown is a market and deli oriented towards fresh, natural and organic foods located in the heart of Downtown Bozeman. It is a convenient and easy place to find great food to eat in or take away: a tasty hot entree bar, a variety of soups, sandwiches, an extensive salad bar with many organic selections, smoothies, baked goods and more.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

but I don't. I truly wasn't the Co-op to make me say "Wow," but I always leave saying, "Eh..." The offerings are very limited, yet the prices are sky high (think Whole Foods). The last time I visited, a third of the bins in the bulk aisle were empty. I also don't find the staff to be very friendly or helpful. The one exception was a man at the meat counter. He was the only one who seemed to actually like people.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

we were looking for some food to take on the road. Lots of choices here. The breads and great, soup good and very friendly staff

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Love the ability to stop in to eat off a hot or cold food bar. Have a sandwhich made or pick up something fresh and ready to go. Great place to hit before you head out for a picnic! I think they had beer and wine too!

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times to grab a quick bite- lots of healthy fast options. Perfect for on the run or a simple sit down meal. They have plenty of gluten free items from quinoa salad to panini sandwiches. The Gluten free chocolate banana bread is so good! Will certainly go back.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised to find such good Indian food. It was the special the day I was there. The food was not quite as spicy, hot or tasty as in India but it was good! The whole Co-op was very nice, hope to have an opportunity to go back. I sure will if I get back to Boseman.