“Amazing, a must!”

Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is a great Lebanese restaurant. The prices were great and the food was authentic. We ordered the platter so that we could try a little of everything and loved it. Would recommend it to anyone!

There are newer reviews for Z's

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great food, excellent service and value. Why do people wait in line at fast food restaurants when you can eat very reasonably and well with the locals at Z's

Reviewed 22 August 2013

In Bozeman on business and a coworker at the office recommended Z's. When she says that the line on Fridays during lunch ($5 gyros!!) is out the door, you know it's good.
Luckily for me, today is Thursday and there was just a short wait to order.
I had a gyro and baklava. Oh my goodness that was good!!! Nice and big, lots of meat, perfect pita, and the tzatziki sauce was wonderful!! The baklava was very good as well. It's not as big a piece as I normally see, but perfect for lunch. This place is now on my "must go" list for the next time I'm in Bozeman. Huge menu selection will keep it fresh for me each time I'm in town.
Super friendly staff too!
Good job Z's!!!!!
(I was going to post a picture I took of the menu board, but I see there are already multiples on here. Ha ha!!)

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I stopped here for lunch after someone recommended it. We were just passing through Bozeman and try not to eat at most fast food restaurants.

We had a little difficulty finding the entrance from the parking lot, but that may have just been me.
The interior is quite spartan but comfortable. All employees were very nice. Service was not an issue, since there isn't a lot of service with their setup.

Food was very good! I ate a Gyro and loved it. My wife had falafel and said it was very good.
All in all, food was good and prices were reasonable.

I would recommend this hike to anyone who likes middle eastern or Greek food.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I'm giving this 3 out of 5 stars because the food was good (not horrible and not fantastic), the price was a little bit much for what you get and the location was a bit odd. We ordered the falafel and a gyro. Both were $7.50 each. The portions were not huge but just about right. However, I think a more fair price for these items would've been $5-$6.
The service was friendly, the ingredients were fresh. Over all, I'd say if you are in Bozeman and in need of a solid choice for Greek, this place shouldn't disappoint.