“Great Greek”

Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Bozeman, Montana
“Great Greek”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Always a very good bite. Today the felafel seemed soft with no crunchy exterior, but that's the first time I've ever experienced an issue with the food. If you like Mediterranean, I would definitely suggest Z's.

• Visited October 2013

Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Incredible local spot in Bozeman!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Z's is one of our favorite spots and I don't have enough wonderful things to say about this place! The food is incredible and the owners make it an even more pleasurable experience. We frequent this restaurant at least once a week. The vegetarian options are a huge plus for me, but my husband also enjoys all the meat options. Additionally, I have a dairy allergy and Z'x has tons of options for me. Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Great mediterranean food”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We had a great lunch. Wonderful soup and a great mousakka. Owner very attentive to your order. Nice ambiance. Easy parking. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013
West Yellowstone, Montana
“Great kid friendly restaurant!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Only place I feed my kids is Z's restaurant.My kids love her soup and hummus! For grown ups try kabob and gyro...it's mouth watering...decor is nice and fresh...location and parking are great...Baklava is the best you can find in the town...her garlic yogurt is great with French fries...

Visited September 2013
Fairport, New York
“Amazing, a must!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is a great Lebanese restaurant. The prices were great and the food was authentic. We ordered the platter so that we could try a little of everything and loved it. Would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited September 2013