“The food was amazing, had a great atmosphere and you got your money's worth!”
Review of Z's

Z's
Ranked #28 of 237 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner of Babcock and 19th, inside Langohr's Flowerland building.
Bozeman, Montana
“The food was amazing, had a great atmosphere and you got your money's worth!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Excellent. I'm a broke college student with a big appetite the food was amazing along with their prices!

“Fantastic place to eat”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Bozeman. I go probably at least once a week for one of their sandwiches (the Half & Half is to die for), and even I, as a broke college student, can afford it. Everything is a wonderful value. I'm never disappointed.

“Great Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This was my first time visiting Z's, and I love it. I lived in California for several years, and miss the diversity there. I was excited to discover Z's. The food is fresh and tasty, and everyone is very friendly there. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Big Timber, Montana
“Best Mediterranean food in Bozeman”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I enjoy Z’s Meze when I’m in Bozeman. The interior is cheerful and bright, the service is friendly and efficient, and the food is fresh and healthy. No matter what I order, I always take home some dolma; Z’s spices make it the best I’ve eaten. I also recommend the musakka, sweet potato falafels, hummus, gyros, and baklava. There are vegetarian and gluten-free options, which is helpful. It’s fun to try imported commercial Turkish products like the Sour Cherry Nectar and the pomegranate tea. Z always has something new on the menu -- you never know what special treat awaits!

• Visited October 2013
“Great Greek”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Always a very good bite. Today the felafel seemed soft with no crunchy exterior, but that's the first time I've ever experienced an issue with the food. If you like Mediterranean, I would definitely suggest Z's.

• Visited October 2013