“Very OK overall”

Add it.
Z's Gyros
Ranked #121 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Greek, Turkish
Description: I saw it mentioned on your site, in a review of a different Greek restaurant; the review was good, so we ate there---it was excellent!
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The food is pretty good. But I feel it gets expensive and the staff are almost confrontational when trying to order something out of the ordinary. don't know if Ill go back.

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I went there for the first time with my husband for an early dinner. We were immediately greeted when we walked in the door even though there were others standing around the counter. The guy who waited took our order was very friendly and even came to check on us after we had gotten our food. They happened to be out of the chicken kebab which is what I had wanted so I decided to have a gyro instead. This proved to be an excellent choice! They do not skimp on meat or fillings and it all tasted fresh and delicious. I have also previously tried their hummus which is also amazing. I absolutely will be coming back here!

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Great gyros with a very helpful staff. Would recommend to any. Be aware the hours are from 11-630. Not going to make it for late dinner. Still very excellent.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Awesome fresh and fast. Yummy falafel and gyros in a very welcoming atmosphere. It is my hubbie's new favorite lunch place.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I went to Z's with a friend while on a shopping trip to Bozeman. I had never heard of the place, and he recommended and liked the Gyro. The restaurant is a little tough to find, on the back side of the Langhor's building, but worth the search.

The service was friendly immediately upon entering the restaurant. We were instantly greeted even though the restaurant was busy. I couldn't decide between the falafel and the gyro and was told to try the "half and half": half gyro meat and half falafel! What a great idea to combine the two, I've not seen that anywhere else. The sandwich was reasonably priced and can come as a combo with soup or salad. The falafel was great. I've had better gyro meat, but it is tough to find real a real gyro outside of a big city.

Even though we ordered at the counter and picked up our food, the server (maybe the owner?) who recommended the half and half checked on us several times. Very attentive service for a quick lunch stop. I will stop by here again for a falafel when running around Bozeman.