“excellent food at reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Z's Gyros

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Z's Gyros
Ranked #110 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Description: I saw it mentioned on your site, in a review of a different Greek restaurant; the review was good, so we ate there---it was excellent!
Sonoma, California
“excellent food at reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stopped by for lunch after dropping off our son at college. It was wonderful. I had the salad with falafel and the dressing was superb and wonderful fresh veggies. My husband had the soup (very tasty) and a gyro. Check this out.

• Visited August 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“Very OK overall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

The food is pretty good. But I feel it gets expensive and the staff are almost confrontational when trying to order something out of the ordinary. don't know if Ill go back.

Visited May 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Great gyros!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I went there for the first time with my husband for an early dinner. We were immediately greeted when we walked in the door even though there were others standing around the counter. The guy who waited took our order was very friendly and even came to check on us after we had gotten our food. They happened to be out of the chicken kebab which is what I had wanted so I decided to have a gyro instead. This proved to be an excellent choice! They do not skimp on meat or fillings and it all tasted fresh and delicious. I have also previously tried their hummus which is also amazing. I absolutely will be coming back here!

• Visited May 2013
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Great gyros with a very helpful staff. Would recommend to any. Be aware the hours are from 11-630. Not going to make it for late dinner. Still very excellent.

HarpersofBozeman
“Terrific for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

Awesome fresh and fast. Yummy falafel and gyros in a very welcoming atmosphere. It is my hubbie's new favorite lunch place.

Visited September 2012