“Don't stay here who ever said this motel is excellent is probably one of their employees”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bozeman Inn

Bozeman Inn
Bozeman Inn
Ranked #29 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Idaho Falls, Idaho
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

When I stayed there last year it was a bad experience the room was dirty the people are very rude the manager in the mourning counted how many creamers I put it in my coffe she said you're only allowed one cup creamer per cup of coffee it might be cheaper than elsewhere but don't stay here

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank fatbob123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bozeman, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We choose this hotel because it advertised a pool on hotel booking site. Well, we got here and the pool was closed. And it seemed not just recently our for just a short time. The owner said it had been closed for about a year at this point. Also, we had a 9 mth old with us that needed a crib. On their website and in the guest directory it said that cribs were complimentary, you just had to ask. Well, we called down for a crib and they said they had none. There was no note paper or pens to use. The room seemed clean and the typical rock slab for the beds. I think they're just cutting costs everywhere they can. Well, I probably won't be back!

Room Tip: Weekend parking is congested near the restaurant. Dog walking in alley???
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Checked around a few places... and found it very hard to find a smoking hotel..in the super 8 or motel 6 or ramada inn's etc..But the people there at the non smoking hotels were very friendly and tried to help finding us accommodations..The place we chose was an older hotel but very well maintained. It was very comfortable with surround windows to see the view of the mountains etc. All furnishings were nice and welcoming. Hotel has a restaurant there for easy meals. Management and staff were all very nice and helpful..We highly recommend this hotel.The rate was fabulous and location was excellent ,located close to everything. and just couldn't ask for a better place....older seems to work there in Bozeman and once again being able to park in front of your room is fantastic..easy unloading and loading..

Room Tip: I think most all the rooms are equal and comfortable..staff is really welcoming so you just cant go...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Summitville, Ny
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

There is nothing fancy about this place. It is a bargain in a town where the hotels seems a bit on the expensive side. It was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was fantastic - best of any I stayed in while on the road for three weeks. (Fantastic water pressure with plenty of hot water) There was lots of storage and room. I liked the fan/AC unit for the drone it provided to block out exterior noise. It has some issues - peeling paint in the bathroom, shabby exterior entrances to rooms and a closed pool, but as for the room itself, you can't really go wrong. Boseman, BTW, is a pretty cool town. The downtown is about a half mile from the hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Lewistown, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

The location is only a couple of blocks from the Interstate so there's no traffic problem when you want to leave town. The motel is right on 7th Ave. so there is street noise but it's fairly constant so you get used to it. The rooms are older but fairly clean and adequate. Santa Fe Red's is an excellent Mexican restaurant located inside the motel itself- great food and wonderful margaritas! The place is certainly priced right compared to other Bozeman motels.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Bozeman, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have just started my monthly stay, and as usual the housekeepers either call my room or knock on the door to do their duties. First off, I want to say that this motel is pretty awesome. They have a very strong wireless connection, clean rooms, microwave, fridge, and TV. The only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars is because of what I was just told. No matter what, housekeepers are required to fully clean the room every other day. I am staying here a month! I specifically asked for them to come either once or twice a week, because every other day is quite ridiculous. If I was only staying a week I would understand. Housekeepers (from all motels and hotels) are one of my huge pet peeves, but for this person to tell me they HAVE to clean all the rooms even though I am staying so long, it just really irks me. I really don't like to be inconvenienced like this. I'm here to relax.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MTgolfer31
Jawbone Flats, WA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

While the rooms were huge and the rates were good, my check-in experience was so bad that that took a star off my rating. When I arrived, it was obvious I had interrupted TV time for the clerk. He seemed so unhappy to have a customer that if it weren't for the fact that I had just driven 800 miles, I would have gone elsewhere.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family