Sheraton, or any of the higher end hotels you might what to pass on this place. The rooms are about one step above a red roof inn....It's clean, and very basic, prob a great place to stay in the 80's. Room furniture is old, beds are bouncy and loud, no name mini fridge and microwave in the rooms. Safe, clean, adequate is my review!
If you need a room for the night it's ok, if you plan to explore Bozeman or Yellowstone for a few days you may want to pay $20-30 more a night. It's right off the highway, no elevator in the building stairs down to the first level and up to the second and third so handicapped seem to have little options. Most of the views look out over two gas stations and the road....
Those of you old enough to remember this was once called a "motor lodge." Nicer than a motel, but nothing like what you get from 2nd tier hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bozeman's Western Heritage Inn is the embodiment of Montana's hospitality. With our downtown location, phenomenal staff, and comfortable accommodations we are sure to delight you each time you stay with us. While staying at our Inn you can expect great service and clean rooms at an affordable price. We proudly offer our guests an experience that is sure to set us apart from the norm. Come find out what makes us the place to stay in Bozeman! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Heritage Hotel Bozeman
- Bozemans Western Heritage Hotel
- Western Heritage Inn Bozeman, Montana