We stopped at this motel for one night on our way to Yellowstone NP as our flight arrived in Bozeman quite late at night and we just wanted somewhere to sleep.
Check in was quick and front desk staff were very helpful when we arrived. The room was big, compared to English hotels and very clean, although maybe showing its age a bit. As we had been travelling all day we both slept very well and didn't notice the road to the front. I usually only have bagels and coffee for breakfast and these were both provided so was very pleased and filled up for the day ahead. Also the giant stuffed bear in the reception / breakfast area is great, much better than the boring chain motels which all look the same. Overall I would deffinately recommend this motel if all your after is a stop-over on your way to Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bozeman's Western Heritage Inn is the embodiment of Montana's hospitality. With our downtown location, phenomenal staff, and comfortable accommodations we are sure to delight you each time you stay with us. While staying at our Inn you can expect great service and clean rooms at an affordable price. We proudly offer our guests an experience that is sure to set us apart from the norm. Come find out what makes us the place to stay in Bozeman! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Heritage Hotel Bozeman
- Bozemans Western Heritage Hotel
- Western Heritage Inn Bozeman, Montana