“I love it”

Cuisines: Diner
“I love it”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

I love so
much there is a popcorn fire alarm. The food taste delicious.the employees are nice
I wish I could go there every day

Bozeman, Montana
“Don't let the too few reviews fool you...GREAT PLACE!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Good breakfast and lunch menu. But they are Bly open Friday, Sat. Sun. wish they were open during the week. Our family would eat there all the time if they were.

• Visited December 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

My daughter brought us to this way out of the way cafe--more like a diner--for a very good breakfast. The place only seats about twenty-five people, and six or seven staff saw to our every need. The place is well-worn, full of 'atmosphere', and at the end of a narrow road, next to the stockyards (which look abandoned). The place is popular--we waited a few minutes for a seat, and there was never an empty seat in the place, but no one complained. Great food, well prepared, and a good value.

And your coffee cup is never less than 3/4 full, with very good coffee.

• Visited October 2012
“Low key Montana atmosphere, Great food and great people!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Best biscuits and gravy I have ever had! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great breakfast and good conversation.