“Family-owned atmosphere, good food”
Review of Stockyards Cafe

Stockyards Cafe
Ranked #104 of 242 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stopped here on a road-trip recently, sat at the counter, and ordered cornmeal pancakes. My partner ordered a basic eggs bacon and toast breakfast. A restaurant where you can order a basic breakfast and get a reliable result is a wonderful thing. The bacon was tasty, the pancakes had a delicious flavor and texture. The folks working there were nice, but very busy / rushed. I liked being able to see them working, it was like a home kitchen surrounded by a counter. Really cool place.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Off the beaten path but worth the visit. Food was tasty and plentiful. No substitutions but they warn you in advance. This is the breakfast place I would return too in Bozeman.

Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

I love so
much there is a popcorn fire alarm. The food taste delicious.the employees are nice
I wish I could go there every day

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Good breakfast and lunch menu. But they are Bly open Friday, Sat. Sun. wish they were open during the week. Our family would eat there all the time if they were.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

My daughter brought us to this way out of the way cafe--more like a diner--for a very good breakfast. The place only seats about twenty-five people, and six or seven staff saw to our every need. The place is well-worn, full of 'atmosphere', and at the end of a narrow road, next to the stockyards (which look abandoned). The place is popular--we waited a few minutes for a seat, and there was never an empty seat in the place, but no one complained. Great food, well prepared, and a good value.

And your coffee cup is never less than 3/4 full, with very good coffee.