“Horrible Pizza”

Audrey's Pizza
Ranked #103 of 240 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Easily the worst pizza I've had. Super long wait for burnt pizza. Much better pizza places in town....skip this place.

There are newer reviews for Audrey's Pizza

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nice quaint pizza diner in Bozeman. So many different items on the menu it was hard to choose. We decided to split the Tracy St pizza and the Tamarack sub. Pizza was perfectly cooked with nice golden edges. The sub was one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten. Not sure what type of bread they use but it was awesome. Noticed several folks mentioned there pizza was not done in the middle but ours was perfect. Maybe they were just having an off day. If I didn’t live in Atlanta I would be eating here quite often.

1  Thank Littlebean23
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Many pizza places state they have GF pizza and you leave disappointed after having to order a prepackaged frozen pizza. They had a great GF crust and made to order any toppings, same as their standard pizzas. You may have to wait a little bit, but the GF pizza is worth it.

1  Thank Terri H
Reviewed 28 April 2013

No way I'll go back. After the long wait, and after hearing about the legacy of the prior restaurant I was excited to eat there. I love to eat, addicted to it you know. I eat out over 700 meals a year, I travel for my job. The edges were burnt the center was raw. Don't go.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Local favorite with friendly staff, excellent pizza, and great ales. Decor is out of the ordinary with big screen tv's and pleasant background music.

1  Thank R Lynn H