“Good food..a bit pricey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smiling Moose Deli - CLOSED

Smiling Moose Deli
Cuisines: Fast food, Soups, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Good food..a bit pricey.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved the Mile High Tai wrap! I love that they are conscious of people with food allergies, and that I can call ahead for my food. The service in the new four corners location is outstanding!

• Visited April 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“Just another Good Sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

I feel like all the sandwich places are the same. Don't get me wrong there was Nothing bad about this place. but its the same thing as every other sandwich place in town.Smiling quick service just boring food.

Visited May 2013
“Love the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved the sandwich I had! I love the fact that they serve gluten free bread! And that you can get foods free of allergens. I will definitely be going back. Thanks for the great service.

• Visited April 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic lunch and even better service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

I am honored to be the first to review The Smiling Moose Deli in Bozeman, Montana. I have never been to this chain before and we kind of stumbled upon it as we were driving out of town. We were not disappointed. It might not look like much from the outside but the inside is comfortable and inviting, with ample seating and space.

Service - as we were staring at the menu board, one of the employees asked if we had been there before and when we said no she walked around the counter to help explain the menu and also offer suggestions. This was exactly what we needed and exceeded expectations.

Food - I had a large Sloppy Mo sandwich. It was enough food for me and was really good. The others in my group also enjoyed all of their sandwiches.

I left wanting to return again soon, which is a great sign for a restaurant. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick, tasty 'fast food' meal without the 'fast food' environment and food.

• Visited October 2012