“Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Place is small but cozy. Great food, helpful staff - too bad they don't serve drinks! Probably the most authentic thai place in bozeman...

1  Thank nick b

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We have been eating at Rice several times a month ever since they opened and will continue to as long as nothing changes.
The food is spiced a bit to Montana tastes because we live in Montana and the seriously spicy food one eats in Thailand would often be complained about IMO. That said, just ask and they will take you to Thailand if you wish!
The corn cakes are an interesting and very tasty appetizer to start out with and while we like all of the dishes we have had there the "Pad Med Ma-Muang" with chicken is a favorite ( my wife asks for it spicy and I order it very spicy, Yum-Yum).
Great food and service.
As to the question about this being one of the best meals I've ever eaten I have to say no but if it asked is this one of the best meals you have ever eaten at that price it would be a resounding yes! I do know this is a "Thai Select" restaurant which is considered a prestigious award given to some restaurants that meet "Real Thai Food" standards by the Thai Government and is an award the folks at Rice are real proud of. Another of our local favorites we eat at regularly.

1  Thank doug s
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had the Pad Thai and the Pad Khing. Both were nicely prepared and flavorable.

The only problem was that I asked for my food to be Thai Spicy. On a scale of 1 - 10, the food was no spicier than a "3." When I mentioned this to the waitress she said, "Oh, we don't make it very spicy because most people don't like it that way." When a customer aske for Thai Spicy, do it!

1  Thank ITravelMontana
Reviewed 3 September 2013

You really need to eat here! We kind of found the place on accident while looking for another place to eat lunch...glad we found this place instead. The pad Thai with shrimp was very good. Lots of food, good prices, great service. We'll be back for more.

2  Thank Charles H
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We had something from lunch menu, really good.
Not found a better Thai in Montana yet.
Enjoy the meal!