“Stupendous”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is my first visit to this restaurant in Bozeman. I found the drunken noodle dish to be excellent. I would recommend this restaurant highly. Thank you for a wonderful meal. I will definitely eat here again.

2  Thank Mark L

Reviewed 8 July 2014

After visiting Yellowstone, my boyfriend and I stopped at Bozeman for a couple nights for his business meeting. I am Thai and I feel weak when not eating rice and spicy food for a few days. Based on my research from Yelp, Urbanspoon, and TripAdvisor, there are very limited options for Thai restaurants in this town - only two Thai restaurants - and this place was rated better than the other one, so I decided to order food from this restaurant. I ordered Pad Gra Pao with Chicken 5 star spicy and Red curry with tofu 5 star spicy. I paid $26 for my order, $12 for Pad Gra Pao and $14 for Red curry. I was very disappointed when I saw the food. It was the smallest portion of food I have ever gotten from any Thai restaurants. I literally got half food for the same dish which I usually order from Thai restaurants in Seattle. The food tasted very average. Most of the time, the reviews from Yelp, Urbanspoon, or TripAdvisor are pretty accurate, but not this time for sure.

4  Thank Mew P
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was a delight. Really fine food (try the corn cakes and coconut ice cream!), beautifully served. Everything that we had was delicious and memorable. No wine or beer served, but for food this good, one can do without. We will be back.

1  Thank hmdpa
Reviewed 16 June 2014

authentic thai cuisine, good menu variety, very attentive service, reasonable prices, greta location..frankly surprised to see it is only rated #17 in Bozeman ..if you like thai ,, you will like this place

2  Thank jackpine2
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Went on a random Monday round 8 pm. Good food and good service . Got the spring rolls as an appetizer and they were good. My son got pineapple rice and I got the green curry. Both were excellent. As with anything in Bozeman closes early saw them then people away get there before 9 and its small limited seating. Nothing fancy if u want linen tablecloths go to sweet chili.

Been to Rice? Share your experiences!