“Delicious dinner for two”
Review of Rice

Rice
Ranked #53 of 239 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rockmart, Georgia
“Delicious dinner for two”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My only suggestion is seating most dining establishments have a hostess or sign letting patrons know if it's self seating. This one did not. We had to awkwardly wait for a very busy waiter/waitress to acknowledge us and let us know to seat ourselves. The food was delicious spring rolls, soup and two main dishes. The price was excellent just work on seating people.

2 Thank TRoxanne

Bozeman, Montana
“Stupendous”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is my first visit to this restaurant in Bozeman. I found the drunken noodle dish to be excellent. I would recommend this restaurant highly. Thank you for a wonderful meal. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Mark L
“Very poor potion for the price I paid”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

After visiting Yellowstone, my boyfriend and I stopped at Bozeman for a couple nights for his business meeting. I am Thai and I feel weak when not eating rice and spicy food for a few days. Based on my research from Yelp, Urbanspoon, and TripAdvisor, there are very limited options for Thai restaurants in this town - only two Thai restaurants - and this place was rated better than the other one, so I decided to order food from this restaurant. I ordered Pad Gra Pao with Chicken 5 star spicy and Red curry with tofu 5 star spicy. I paid $26 for my order, $12 for Pad Gra Pao and $14 for Red curry. I was very disappointed when I saw the food. It was the smallest portion of food I have ever gotten from any Thai restaurants. I literally got half food for the same dish which I usually order from Thai restaurants in Seattle. The food tasted very average. Most of the time, the reviews from Yelp, Urbanspoon, or TripAdvisor are pretty accurate, but not this time for sure.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Mew P
Pennsylvania
“Seriously fine Thai food, in a very pleasant atmosphere.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was a delight. Really fine food (try the corn cakes and coconut ice cream!), beautifully served. Everything that we had was delicious and memorable. No wine or beer served, but for food this good, one can do without. We will be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank hmdpa
Omaha, Nebraska
“one in a million (or at least 1,000)”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

authentic thai cuisine, good menu variety, very attentive service, reasonable prices, greta location..frankly surprised to see it is only rated #17 in Bozeman ..if you like thai ,, you will like this place

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank jackpine2

Been to Rice? Share your experiences!