“Ten below outside warm and delicious inside”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho Real - CLOSED

Pho Real
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Bozeman, Montana
“Ten below outside warm and delicious inside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Got the brisket with coconut curry all the vegies but no mint try it easy to order tastes great zip it up with sriracha its amazingly good

San Diego, California, USA
“Subway style Pho...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had complicated feeling about this place. Firstly, the pros: I give them credit for bringing pho to Bozeman and applaud their efforts. I was really surprised that I could even find this Vietnamese place in town. Then the cons: They are NOT pho!!! As a guy has tried Vietnamese restaurants all over the world, I had never had this kind of pho ever: the broth was just warm so my medium rare beef stayed pink, the bowl was full of all kinds of fresh vegetables, just like Subway.
I also tried their Bánh mì, the Vietnamese sandwich. It was ok comparing to their pho. I guess they knew their sandwiches better than the noodles. But the Bánh mì was cold (like Subway), not like other real Bánh mì, freshly baked with hot meat.

• Visited October 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Legit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I love that this place only serves two things, and does it right. We got the Pho, a big bowl to share between two. The broth was tasty, you can choose from a variety of fresh veggies to add to your soup (including things like edamame and mushrooms--which is unique), and the meat wasn't super fatty like some pho brisket can often be. It was a good deal, & a great spot to go get a quick, yummy, not too expensive meal. I recommend.

• Visited October 2013
Fairport, New York
“Absolute must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I LOVED this restaurant! It had a great atmosphere and the pho was delicious. You can pick your broth, protein and as many veggies as you want, which was awesome. We went there twice and wish we could go back again!

• Visited September 2013
Maryland
“Good soup...not authentic Pho”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

The soup was very good and I give this 3 instead 4 only because this was not authentic Pho. I went to this place expecting one thing and instead got an americanized version. However, don't be dissuaded...this soup is still very good. You just have to understand what you are getting. I got the rare beef with the beef broth and added tons of veggies. It was very good and the small was extremely filling. I would recommend this to those looking for a good, filling soup, but not to those expecting authentic Vietnamese food.

• Visited July 2013