“Great Noodles, Great Price”
Review of Pho Real - CLOSED

Pho Real
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Bearcreek, Montana
“Great Noodles, Great Price”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Nine bucks and change bought me a "small" Pho dish with all the fixings and a drink. Taste fresh, well made, and plenty of food for a big eater. I like the simple menu and incredibly fast service. This place makes a great addition to Bozeman's growing variety of ethnic foods. The atmosphere is nice, although a little "fast-foodie." I will be back for more noodles and maybe a Banh Mi.

Visited January 2014

Bozeman, Montana
“Not authentic Vietnamese but very good and healthy!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have eaten at Pho Real a number of times and it is one of our regulars. Good healthy food, large portions, great place to eat!

Visited December 2013
Richland, Washington
“Great for fast pho”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

What a great concept - pho that you can get quickly, and customized the way you want it. I liked the fact that everything is made to order, so you're not wasting vegetables you wouldn't put into your pho. The meat is very tender and the broth is delicious. We tried all three varieties of broth - beef, chicken, and the curry coconut. All were very good. Very generous servings and friendly staff. I would definitely go here again when we're in town.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank quiettraveler783
Bozeman, Montana
“Ten below outside warm and delicious inside”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Got the brisket with coconut curry all the vegies but no mint try it easy to order tastes great zip it up with sriracha its amazingly good

San Diego, California, USA
“Subway style Pho...”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had complicated feeling about this place. Firstly, the pros: I give them credit for bringing pho to Bozeman and applaud their efforts. I was really surprised that I could even find this Vietnamese place in town. Then the cons: They are NOT pho!!! As a guy has tried Vietnamese restaurants all over the world, I had never had this kind of pho ever: the broth was just warm so my medium rare beef stayed pink, the bowl was full of all kinds of fresh vegetables, just like Subway.
I also tried their Bánh mì, the Vietnamese sandwich. It was ok comparing to their pho. I guess they knew their sandwiches better than the noodles. But the Bánh mì was cold (like Subway), not like other real Bánh mì, freshly baked with hot meat.

• Visited October 2013