“Beautiful everything. Pick up a loaf of light rye.”
Review of Wild Crumb

Wild Crumb
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Bozeman
Reviewed 15 December 2013

You'll love all the gorgeous baked goods here. Great breakfast sandwich if you get there early, with local eggs and bacon on a housemade english muffin. Just so many great choices here, and a wonderful location in the eclectic northside ("blighted" haha) neighborhood. Whatever you do, be sure to pick up a loaf of the light rye to take home. You will love it! I never thought I liked rye bread, but a friend convinced me to try this one, and now my sandwich life is changed forever. It's absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Picked up some yummy baked goods from this little gem on my roadtrip. The pan au chocolate was flakey and buttery and chocolatey. I felt as if I were in Paris...

I also got a baguette for lunch later that day. Yum. I dreamed about going back to Wild Crumb and wished I would have picked up a few more croissants!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Rave reviews from the locals and I bought the walnut pie and a huckleberry pie.
Compared to French patisseries they were overpriced and neither tasted great.
maybe I was unlucky, but lovely presentation has to be married with great taste at these prices

Reviewed 21 August 2013

simply delicious breads, croissant, and cookies. We stopped on our way out of town, I can hardly wait for a return trip.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband and I stop in this little jewel of urban food sophistication as a reward after hiking drinking horse trail. It's just a short ride from the restaurant to the trail head at the mouth of breath taking Bridger Canyon. One of the places I bring visitors for the WOW factor!

Been to Wild Crumb? Share your experiences!