All reviews extended stay dish soap sized fridge freeway side ice maker room was clean stove top one night outback restaurant longer stay other hotels in the area front desk clerk train tracks close to the airport reasonable rates staff was friendly hot tub
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have stayed in many hotels over the last two years and this one is a hidden gem. The front desk manager was very congenial and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was very clean and comfortable. You enter the room and there is a kitchen with a standard size refrigerator, microwave, sink and cooktop. Large bathroom with a counter for your personal items. The main room had a very nice leather recliner, small dining table with 2 chairs and a flat screen TV. The bed was so comfortable you did not want to get up in the morning. The biggest bonus was it was very clean. You won't be disappointed if you stay there and no noise from other occupied rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the freeway are quitter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Mag S
Brett N, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your comments about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We are very proud of our Manager Vicki and the kind of guest experience she provides every guest.

Also, we appreciate the great comments about our in-rooms amenities. Each room is equipped to serve the needs of every traveling guest with fridge, microwave, sink, Wi-Fi, & 32 inch Flat Screen TVs. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you continue to make My Place Hotel your home away from home while traveling.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The "now open" sign lured us to My Place, and we were not disappointed with what we found! The affordable room had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable, the wi-if worked fine, and it was very clean. We took advantage of the nice laundry facilities down the hall and found them to be clean as well. Though it seems to cater to extended stay patrons, we felt very welcome for our overnight. We will definitely return to this hotel when visiting Bozeman in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wecanoe

Thank you for your kind remarks about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We are very proud of the product that we offer our guest. We are a long-term stay hotel, but as you mentioned we do offer a great room for the individual nightly stay guests.

I hope you will find other My Place Hotels in your travels as we continue to expand into other areas.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This property is brand new and has significantly lower rates than any of the other hotels in the area. It doesn't have all the frills, but it's perfect for someone on a road trip or visiting family for a few days. WiFi worked well. Full kitchen, but bring your own cooking items if you plan to use it. Everything is very clean.

My hope is that the owners keep up maintenance on the property. I've seen other extended stay type properties fall into shabbiness and disrepair.

My only suggestion to staff is to have a map of Bozeman available to guests. The desk clerk we talked to was a little unknowledgeable of the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bethana
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer a rate that is affordable to all travelers.

Thank you for your comment regarding maintenance and care of our property. We take great pride taking care of our property so that our guests can feel at home for years to come!

I hope you consider staying with My Place again when in the Bozeman area.

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

This place was absolutely great! It was under $100 for a room with two queen beds and a kitchenette. The hotel is brand new, the bathroom is huge, and the beds are some of the most comfortable I ever slept in! It was so comfy I didn't want to leave it in the morning! Super clean too! I would recommend it to anyone. The lady at the front, Sherry Michelle, was super helpful and very pleasant! All around a wonderful experience. I will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank SCRidgeway1

I would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

We are very proud of our affordable rates, comfortable beds, and kitchenettes. I am glad that you enjoyed these items that allowed for a great stay. I hope you will continue to stay with us if your travels ever bring you through Montana.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This newest extended stay property is quiet, clean, and friendly.

While most Bozeman properties raise rates on weekends, this property maintains it's low rates seven days a week.

The property manager is helpful, friendly and accomodations.

I'd suggest a night or a month. Tastefully done, and parking spaces that actually fit most vehicles.

Room Tip: This place is new and as new is clean, modern, and a wonderful place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 250nightsayear
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. We are very proud of the guest experience that is a part of the My Place culture. Our rates are positioned to appeal to the economy traveler while providing a clean and comfortable room.

Also, we appreciate your feedback on our staff members. All My Place employes take great pride in our customer service with each valued guest. I hope that you will consider staying with My Place in the future.