“A real find in Bozeman, MT”

My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Phoenix, AZ
“A real find in Bozeman, MT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I arrived in Bozeman, MT last week in the heart of a really bad dust storm, with no reservations, on Parent's Orientation weekend for the University. As we got off the interstate, we expected to pay too much for a room, if we were lucky enough to find one. On the way off the ramp I noticed a new hotel I had never heard of - My Place - Now Open! I quickly rode up to my husband (we ride motorcycles) and asked him to check the place out. I'm a bit of a clean freak, and the thought of a newly opened hotel really appealed to me. I had never heard of My Place, but the colors of the Logo were very familiar, and with a little research I discovered that My Place is the extended stay version of the Super 8 chain. As we pulled up, I noticed that it said "Extended Stay" on the door, so I wasn't even sure that they would accept folks for only 1 night, but given the dust storm and 50 mph winds - it was worth a try. We were greeted by a very friendly woman who assured us that one night would be fine, and when we mentioned that we were AARP members, we got a really reasonable rate. What a wonderful surprise when we saw our room on the third floor - at the end! It was immaculately clean, with a lovely small kitchen, complete with a microwave, 2 burner cooktop, cabinets, full sized fridge and sink with garbage disposal! The bathroom was a good size - though no shampoo or soap was supplied. We were traveling and had these items with us, so it was no hardship. The bed was brand new and incredibly comfortable, and the bathroom fan and air conditioner were nice and quiet. We would definitely recommend this place to folks needing a room for the night, several days or more.

Room Tip: There is a guest laundry that is well equipped and very clean.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Phoenix_AZShredder
Brett N, Director of Operations at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We are very happy to have provided a room to you during your recent stay in Bozeman. As you mentioned in your review, we offer a rate that is affordable to all travelers without neglecting the customer experience during your stay.

This is something that we are very proud of and will continue to provide for our customer at each My Place location.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently had to spend a few weeks living out of a suitcase in Bozeman. I had to stay in many different hotels because I booked my rooms late and many places didn't have rooms, but I stayed here as often as I could. This is a brand new hotel and the rooms show it. They are designed for extended stay guests and have a full sized refrigerator, microwave, sink, and cook top. One of the great features of this hotel is that if you book by the week or the month you get a discounted rate (which is already much cheaper than any hotel near it).

There are a few things that potential guests should be aware of. First, this hotel is geared towards extended stay. As result, you only get maid service in your room every few days; however, you can get fresh towels at the front desk at anytime. We had to get toilet paper from the front desk several times...which is kind of a pain. Also, there is a coffee maker in the room, but they don't supply any coffee with that. They have coffee 24 hrs/day in the lobby but if you want to make it in your room you need to go buy your own.

Lastly, the rooms, though designed for extended stay, do NOT have dishes in the rooms. However, there are FREE plastic plates, bowels, and utensils in the lobby "convenient store." I didn't realize until my last night that these are free.

Overall, this place is a budget price compared to nearby hotels...just keep in mind that you get what you pay for and you won't have all the amenities of the other hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Coug88
Thank you for your comments and review regarding our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. I am glad that you had a great trip and we served all of your needs during your stay. As you mentioned in your review, we do cater to both extended stay guests and individual night stays. This new concept allows us to offer a great rate while not neglecting on any of the essentials for our guests.

Please continue to make My Place Hotel your travel destination where ever your business brings you!
Kalispell, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have stayed in many hotels over the last two years and this one is a hidden gem. The front desk manager was very congenial and made sure we had everything we needed. The room was very clean and comfortable. You enter the room and there is a kitchen with a standard size refrigerator, microwave, sink and cooktop. Large bathroom with a counter for your personal items. The main room had a very nice leather recliner, small dining table with 2 chairs and a flat screen TV. The bed was so comfortable you did not want to get up in the morning. The biggest bonus was it was very clean. You won't be disappointed if you stay there and no noise from other occupied rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the freeway are quitter.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Mag S
Thank you for your comments about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We are very proud of our Manager Vicki and the kind of guest experience she provides every guest.

Also, we appreciate the great comments about our in-rooms amenities. Each room is equipped to serve the needs of every traveling guest with fridge, microwave, sink, Wi-Fi, & 32 inch Flat Screen TVs. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you continue to make My Place Hotel your home away from home while traveling.
Wausau, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

The "now open" sign lured us to My Place, and we were not disappointed with what we found! The affordable room had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable, the wi-if worked fine, and it was very clean. We took advantage of the nice laundry facilities down the hall and found them to be clean as well. Though it seems to cater to extended stay patrons, we felt very welcome for our overnight. We will definitely return to this hotel when visiting Bozeman in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank wecanoe
Thank you for your kind remarks about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We are very proud of the product that we offer our guest. We are a long-term stay hotel, but as you mentioned we do offer a great room for the individual nightly stay guests.

I hope you will find other My Place Hotels in your travels as we continue to expand into other areas.
Portland, OR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

This property is brand new and has significantly lower rates than any of the other hotels in the area. It doesn't have all the frills, but it's perfect for someone on a road trip or visiting family for a few days. WiFi worked well. Full kitchen, but bring your own cooking items if you plan to use it. Everything is very clean.

My hope is that the owners keep up maintenance on the property. I've seen other extended stay type properties fall into shabbiness and disrepair.

My only suggestion to staff is to have a map of Bozeman available to guests. The desk clerk we talked to was a little unknowledgeable of the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank bethana
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
I don’t know what to say but thank you for the wonderful words about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer a rate that is affordable to all travelers.

Thank you for your comment regarding maintenance and care of our property. We take great pride taking care of our property so that our guests can feel at home for years to come!

I hope you consider staying with My Place again when in the Bozeman area.
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

This place was absolutely great! It was under $100 for a room with two queen beds and a kitchenette. The hotel is brand new, the bathroom is huge, and the beds are some of the most comfortable I ever slept in! It was so comfy I didn't want to leave it in the morning! Super clean too! I would recommend it to anyone. The lady at the front, Sherry Michelle, was super helpful and very pleasant! All around a wonderful experience. I will stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank SCRidgeway1
I would like to take a few minutes and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. Our goal is to meet your needs from a clean comfortable room to friendly staff and I can see we did that.

We are very proud of our affordable rates, comfortable beds, and kitchenettes. I am glad that you enjoyed these items that allowed for a great stay. I hope you will continue to stay with us if your travels ever bring you through Montana.
New York, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

This newest extended stay property is quiet, clean, and friendly.

While most Bozeman properties raise rates on weekends, this property maintains it's low rates seven days a week.

The property manager is helpful, friendly and accomodations.

I'd suggest a night or a month. Tastefully done, and parking spaces that actually fit most vehicles.

Room Tip: This place is new and as new is clean, modern, and a wonderful place to stay.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank 250nightsayear
Brett N, Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our My Place Hotel in Bozeman, MT. We are very proud of the guest experience that is a part of the My Place culture. Our rates are positioned to appeal to the economy traveler while providing a clean and comfortable room.

Also, we appreciate your feedback on our staff members. All My Place employes take great pride in our customer service with each valued guest. I hope that you will consider staying with My Place in the future.