All reviewsextended staydish soapsized fridgefreeway sideice makerroom was cleanstove topone nightoutback restaurantlonger stayother hotels in the areafront desk clerktrain tracksclose to the airportreasonable ratesstaff was friendlyhot tub
Reviewed 16 April 2014

What a great staff and hotel! I was moving to the area from the east coast and they truly opened to opened their doors to myself and daughter! Staff was attentive and quick acting with everything. The price for basically a studo apt. was the best in town! The was coffee 24/7, no meals but who needs them when you have your own kitchen and that helped to keep the room cost down. Over night or for longer stays this place, My Place is the place. Yes I was truly a guest!

Room Tip: Do to some restrictions you'll need your own pots and pans for longer stays, but the kitchenette works great!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael D
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience at the My Place Hotel of Bozeman MT. Our facility is a popular choice for both long-term, and short-term travelers. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide great customer service to all guests, and its great that your stay reflected that.

We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I don't really write reviews because I rarely have an instance where I can actually say a company has went out of their way to make my experience with them above average. I should also not my wife says I am hard to please on any scale lol. Anyways

We kinda ended up here by accident. The room was clean. Kitchen left a little to be desired, but I didn't feel like making anything anyway. Nice bathroom. But what really made it was the kid working the front desk. Brandon I think. I may have been a little cranky and mildly unpleasant to deal with but you would have never know it a with him. He completely made my night. Maybe he missed his boat as a comedian but he had me in stitches. Well done My Place. Next time I fly out of BZN Ill definitely be staying there. Good grief!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank xefxproductions
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the staff at My Place of Bozeman, MT. We are thrilled to know that you were impressed with their ability to provide superior customer service. It is very rewarding when we are able to turn a guest’s bad day into a positive experience. We hope to see you again very soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I missed our flight out of Gallatin earlier this month and were completely stuck! None of the hotels in the area had any sort of shuttle service to and from the airport and there rates were astronomically high for a Monday! I wasted no time and immediately called this new hotel called "My Place" that my brother (who lives in Bozeman) had recommended. I spoke with both Spencer and Brandon and they were both amazing! Spencer even discounted the rate slightly (being that it was a Monday) and they let my husband and I check in at 9 in the morning just so that we could take a nap and relax! To top it all off, their shuttle driver showed up at the airport in her personal vehicle just so that we wouldn't have to waste any more time at the airport! Talk about personalized service! The next morning we got to ride in their new Mercedes Sprinter Van to the airport and couldn't have been more comfotable! I actually work in the hotel industry and can't wait to recommend this location to all our friends and family! Thank you all for making our initially miserable experience amazing!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank CharlieeMariee
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Our complimentary shuttle is a great feature of the My Place Hotel of Bozeman Mt, and the staff strives to go above and beyond for all of our valued guests. Giving a great guest experience is our number one priority, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My boyfriend and I have stayed here twice (once on Labor Day weekend 2013 and just last night). Both times we've had an amazing experience. The staff are extremely friendly, the rooms are so clean and quiet, the price is very reasonable, and I don't have words for how unbelievably comfortable the beds are!! As we left this morning, I said I can't see a reason to ever stay anywhere else if we're in Bozeman. I love this place!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank HungryLilTurtle
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves in our ability to offer superior quality and customer service at an affordable rate. Our comfortable beds and newly constructed facility create a relaxing environment that makes us an ideal choice for many travelers.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Bozeman MT, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is a newly opened motel and it is very clean and a good value. The woman at the front dest was very friendly! I would warn you that, although there is a kitchenette, it did not do us much good. I had expected to be able to cook dinner in our room BUT there were no dishes, glasses, utensils, pots, pans, etc. These things are for sale at the store in the lobby but I would not pay for those things for our one night stay. We ate out in the downtown area...which is a bit of a distance. A few nights earlier, we had stayed at a Homewood Suites with a kitchenette and it had all you could want in the cabinets for making a meal....so I wrongly thought other hotels with kitchenettes would be the same...
So,if you're not planning to want to cook, this motel will be fine for you.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank sswksq

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We strive to ensure our guests have the best experience possible during their stays at the MyPlace Hotel of Bozeman MT, and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

In order to offer the best rates possible for nighty, weekly, and monthly guests, we do not provide a full supply of kitchen materials in the guest rooms. We took into consideration that not all guests would need to utilize the MyKitchen, and a full range of supplies are available at a reasonable price in the MyStore. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price, and hope that your stay reflected that.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Best Wishes,