“Home away from Home”

My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The staff (Spencer, Elissa, Adam, Linda, Brandon & Manager Vicki-to name a few) were so kind to us. They made us feel like family. Rooms were very clean and staff was highly amenable to our needs. Absolutely the best customer service I have experienced in Bozeman. My little dog Milo misses them too. I could not recommend this hotel enough, My Place Bozeman is simply wonderful.

Room Tip: Select the Bridger Mt views, spectaculiar.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony P
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

We appreciate you providing feedback about your recent stay at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT. It is great to hear that we were able to make My Place your home away from home. Our hotel is perfect for anyone looking to stay for an extended period of time. The spacious rooms feature the fully loaded My Kitchen, and an on site My Store for convenience. We also look forward to meeting any canine travel companions.

We hope to see you, your family, and Milo again very soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Back in January my parents came from out of state to visit me while im attending MSU. They stayed for a week and while they were here they had mentioned more than once how nice and hospitable the hotel and its employees were. They also specificly mentioned a young gentleman, named Brandon, who went above and beyond to make their stay comfortable. One day it snowed a fair amount and he shoveled a path for my parents to their vehicle and brushed the snow off their car. I would just like to say thank you to the hotel and especially to Brandon for make my parents visit so nice.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank khendra
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for recommending the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT! It was our pleasure to welcome your parents as our guests. We strive to do everything possible to make our guest’s stays comfortable. Brandon will be happy to hear that his efforts had such a positive impact on your parent’s visit. We sincerely appreciate your review.

Please come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I will be opening a hotel right next door to "My Place Hotel" because my hotel is not opened I had to stay at a local place. I could not have been recommended a better place to stay in my book!! From the moment I walked in the door to when I left AMAZING STAFF! I can only hope that my staff I will hire will be half as good as the staff Vickie has! Right away I met Melody, she right off the bat gave me the info I needed to get something to eat. She saw that I was tired and had a long journey she promptly checked me in and gave me a take out menu. The next day I met Vickie and Spencer, Vickie immediately pointed me in the direction I needed to go to get the errands I needed to complete done, gave me a map, tips, and a smile! Spencer after hearing my eventful trip (a pheasant flew into my head light and broke it) told me that his father worked at the parts store and could get me the part I needed for my car. I left for the Easter weekend and when I came back Spencer told me the light was in. To me this was above and beyond anything I have ever experienced in my traveling history. So a huge Thank you to Spencer!!! I also encountered Brandon aka "Gordon" who was just as helpful as the other staff greeting me every time I was entered or exited the building. I could go on and on but honestly they all deserve to be recognized for their superb customer service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Shawn V
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your great review! It is a huge compliment to get such a review from someone else in the hospitality industry. The staff members here at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT strive to go above and beyond for all our guests. We hope that the remainder of your stays are just as enjoyable as your first. Good luck with your hotel opening.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I manage Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, Idaho and I know what folks want and you will get it at My Place in Bozeman, Montana. When I initially called Spencer helped me and we went thru pricing and availability and I was was about to end the conversation and look elsewhere to make sure I was making the best decision for my trip with my mother in law and he jumped in and offered me a mid week discount and I snapped it up - granted they can only discount a bit - but every little bit helps these days . On our arrival I was pleased to see the same young gentleman behind the desk. It is a young staff but they handle themselves amazingly well. This is a facility is on the right track with their customer service and cleanliness

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MCRanchVictor_Idaho
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. The staff at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT work really hard to ensure all guests enjoy their stays. Spencer will be very happy to hear of your praise about the hotel, and his customer service.

Our hotel is an affordable choice for all travelers. We offer nightly, weekly, and monthly rate options, and our rooms are spacious and comfortable. Don’t forget to check out our outdoor patio during your next visit!

Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

What a great staff and hotel! I was moving to the area from the east coast and they truly opened to opened their doors to myself and daughter! Staff was attentive and quick acting with everything. The price for basically a studo apt. was the best in town! The was coffee 24/7, no meals but who needs them when you have your own kitchen and that helped to keep the room cost down. Over night or for longer stays this place, My Place is the place. Yes I was truly a guest!

Room Tip: Do to some restrictions you'll need your own pots and pans for longer stays, but the kitchenette...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael D
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience at the My Place Hotel of Bozeman MT. Our facility is a popular choice for both long-term, and short-term travelers. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide great customer service to all guests, and its great that your stay reflected that.

We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I don't really write reviews because I rarely have an instance where I can actually say a company has went out of their way to make my experience with them above average. I should also not my wife says I am hard to please on any scale lol. Anyways

We kinda ended up here by accident. The room was clean. Kitchen left a little to be desired, but I didn't feel like making anything anyway. Nice bathroom. But what really made it was the kid working the front desk. Brandon I think. I may have been a little cranky and mildly unpleasant to deal with but you would have never know it a with him. He completely made my night. Maybe he missed his boat as a comedian but he had me in stitches. Well done My Place. Next time I fly out of BZN Ill definitely be staying there. Good grief!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank xefxproductions
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the staff at My Place of Bozeman, MT. We are thrilled to know that you were impressed with their ability to provide superior customer service. It is very rewarding when we are able to turn a guest’s bad day into a positive experience. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I missed our flight out of Gallatin earlier this month and were completely stuck! None of the hotels in the area had any sort of shuttle service to and from the airport and there rates were astronomically high for a Monday! I wasted no time and immediately called this new hotel called "My Place" that my brother (who lives in Bozeman) had recommended. I spoke with both Spencer and Brandon and they were both amazing! Spencer even discounted the rate slightly (being that it was a Monday) and they let my husband and I check in at 9 in the morning just so that we could take a nap and relax! To top it all off, their shuttle driver showed up at the airport in her personal vehicle just so that we wouldn't have to waste any more time at the airport! Talk about personalized service! The next morning we got to ride in their new Mercedes Sprinter Van to the airport and couldn't have been more comfotable! I actually work in the hotel industry and can't wait to recommend this location to all our friends and family! Thank you all for making our initially miserable experience amazing!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank CharlieeMariee
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Our complimentary shuttle is a great feature of the My Place Hotel of Bozeman Mt, and the staff strives to go above and beyond for all of our valued guests. Giving a great guest experience is our number one priority, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Regards,