“Outstanding and Very Reasonably Priced”

My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This brand new extended stay motel is shiny and immaculate, The desk staff is extremely helpful. The bed is wonderful with crisp white sheets and fluffy comforter on top. We only stayed one night but it would gladly continued for a longer time if needed. Very quick access on and off expressway. The rates are excellent in this growing area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martha M
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We try very hard to provide a clean, comfortable room with outstanding customer service here at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT.

Our spacious rooms, My Kitchens, and convenient location are great whether staying one night or one month! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Please come and see us again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I needed a base location to enjoy driving the area in search of good wildlife photography images. I came across MyPlace & viewed the reviews. I especially liked the kitchen with larger refregerator, microwave & cupboard space. It even has a stovetop, but didn't need to use it. The room is spacious and the bed is top of the line for comfort. Especially nice is a large leather recliner chair....after check_in I went to the room to check it out before move in. I sat down in the recliner & woke up 2 hours later! (I had been putting in long hours driving the Dakota/Wyoming roads before reaching Bozeman). The property is conveniently located off the Interstate, yet quiet. Many restaurants of all types are conveniently nearby.The property is newer, well maintained, clean & staffed with very friendly, knowledgeble & helpful staff. Spencer is an especially professional & motivated staff. I am sure he will soon become a manager of his own property as he was seen willingly doing a multitude of different tasks during my stay while always upbeat & willing to share an answer to yet another question about the area. Characteristics of a true Hospitality Pro. Vicki, Gen Mgr, is also visible & available. The staff is a reflection of her management skills. I take road trips often to shoot wildlife photos, and this was definitely up there with my best stays....very highly recommended.

Room Tip: I stayed in 301
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MikeB64

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Bozeman is a truly beautiful area, and we are happy you chose to stay at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT during your visit!

We are conveniently located off the interstate with many restaurants and shops close by. Our great beds, spacious rooms, and fully loaded My Kitchens also make us a popular hotel choice in Bozeman.

Thank you again for your review! We hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My family of four stayed for a weekend to attend a wedding. When we got there, Vicky checked us in. She was helpful, sweet, and so accommodating for my demanding little family. The My Store was handy (though as a suggestion: salt & pepper would be great additions).

The room was not what the man at the 800 number said it was, but it was roomy nonetheless. The beds were comfortable and the down pillows were a super pleasant surprise. The full size fridge with ice maker was handy for packing our cooler on the final morning. It was incredibly clean, and we all loved that room. The children even asked if we could move in permanently!

I was a little leery of the pet friendly policy when someone's small dog went after my ankles, but I do understand that not all pets traveling with their people behave that way....

The drawback was the fire alarm. It went off for a half hour, most of the hotel guests were gathered outside as the firemen swept the building. The night girl (I never got her name) was very sweet and understanding. We were unfortunate enough to be just a couple of doors down from a man who ripped his alarm down off the ceiling, and the fireman was very loud while admonishing the guest. Naturally, getting our little ones back to sleep was difficult, so we ended up having to leave the wedding we were attending the next day early because of sleepy, cranky children...

The second night was uneventful, but I did have a little trouble sleeping because I still had a migraine from the alarms and flashing lights the night before. Even the amazingly comfortable beds couldn't help with that.

Room Tip: For my fellow travelers: Please remember to tip housekeeping... They work so hard...
3  Thank Angel J
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT. We always love to hear when guests find the hotel comfortable, and staff accommodating. We sincerely apologize about the fire alarms going off, and are happy you found the rest of your stay enjoyable.

We hope you and your family will stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was a great stay. We got in later on in the evening and the front desk staff was very friendly to us. The room was clean, comfortable, and exactly what we needed as we were nearing the end of a long trip. Furthermore, we received the room for a great price! Can't ask for much more than that!

2  Thank Kristin S

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We aim to make every stay a great one here at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT. All of our rooms are offered at a great price for nightly, weekly, or monthly stays. We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Please come to stay with us again!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I'm finishing up my first 3 day stay at My Place. It won't be the last. The staff is friendly and helpful. The manager, Vickie, remembered me from a month earlier when I booked rooms for relatives. The staff,Brandon and Melody, were very pleasant and appreciative of people giving My Place a chance, as it is one of the newest motels in Bozeman. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Access is easy, right off the I-90 exit on 19th. They have a very nice kitchenette if you want to bring and cook your own meals. I could not be happier with my stay, and I will be back on my next trip to Bozeman.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Rick A
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

A “perfect stay”, what a compliment! We work very hard to ensure our guests have the best stays possible here at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT! We sincerely appreciate comments such as yours!

Whether you’re staying 3 days or 3 months, My Place is a great choice! Not only can you bring and cook your own meals, but also we have a fully loaded My Store where items can be purchased at an affordable cost.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We got in very late (11:45pm) and front desk staff was extremely nice. Really appreciated her kindness and pleasant mood. Parking was over-full so it was tough to find a spot, but hotel was very nice. Bed was comfortable. Good pillows. Clean and new facility. Excellent value, as we got a special rate because we were visiting MSU the next day.

2  Thank Annette P

What a great review! We always love to hear when our guests enjoy their stays at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT! We have a truly wonderful staff here, and the rooms are extremely comfortable. Don’t forget to visit our hot tub with beautiful mountain views next time you are in town!

We look forward to any future visits.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very new extended stay type motel with a great staff.

Two caveats:
If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on the south side away from the train tracks. My 4am "wakeup call" from a passing train was not appreciated.

Check in early. The parking lot fills up fast and the overflow lot is quite a hike if you have heavy luggage and its raining.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank CO_Roadwarrior
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your great feedback about the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT! With our accommodating staff, affordable rooms, and comfortable, pillow top beds, we are a great choice for many travelers.

We were sorry to hear about the negative aspects of your stay, and are doing all we can to address the issues. Thank you again for your review.