“I have travelled the country and stayed in plenty of motels...but this one I was happy to stay in for 3 months!”

My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We moved as a family to Bozeman MT and set ourselves up at the My Place motel in Bozeman MT with the idea it would be a three or possibly a four week gig while my fiancee started her new job and we found a nice place to live.
We were wrong.
The housing market in Bozeman is INSANE with their high prices and huge restrictions, and the job my fiancee was promised did not pan out right away either.
To make what could be a very long story short-er, I will simply say this:
IF you ever have to be stuck in a Motel....STAY HERE.
Vicki Wyant, manager, is an outstanding gal that was always interested in our well being and happiness during our stay. Spencer, Brandon, Linda, and all the rest have an EXCELLENT attitude and a smile on their face and always there when you need them.
The place is clean, well maintained, and managed well. Our room was next too the Maintenance room and across the hall from the housekeeping room as well. There were times that people going in and out were a bit noisy, but one afternoon I noticed something-it got much quieter during housekeeping hours.
I noticed that not only did they make more of an effort to be a bit quieter, they put a cloth on the top of the door to keep if from slamming.
We were told upon arrival that they were adamant about guests comfort and happiness and were on top of any excess noise problems. They were not just wasting breath.
They go out of their way to ensure clean quiet comfortable rooms and maintain a fine facility throughout.
Our 2 Boxer's were welcome and loved by all and they all enjoyed passing out biscuits to them regularly on their way in from an outside jaunt.
I cannot say ENOUGH about this motel...and I have stayed in dozens across the country in my travels as a transporter.
This My Place is by far the most comfortable and fun place I have ever stayed. They became an extended family for us, and I was actually saddened the day we reloaded the UHaul truck and said goodbye on our way to our new place......
If the opportunity should arise for you to spend a night or more in Bozeman, there is no better place to do so than My Place.....and you won't spend a fortune either....
Thank you Vicki, Brandon, Spencer, Linda and all the rest. Thank you.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room on the south side on the top floor. The sunsets are astounding!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank RockinRobD
Heather C, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel. We enjoy spending time getting to know our guests, and their four legged friends. Your two boxers were especially delightful and well mannered. We also were sorry to see you leave, as you became part of our extended family. We do our best to provide a pleasant, clean and quiet location. We feel that we are the perfect spot for families looking for a permanent home, but we also enjoy those passing through for a night or two.

Please come and visit us again….and Brandon, Melody, Spencer, Linda, and Alyssa say hello.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Absolutely the best deal in town. If you're looking for an extremely clean, well appointed and comfortable room, with a winning staff to support your stay, look no further. With prices well below almost all places in Bozeman, My Place takes the blue ribbon. We booked a room based upon a recommendation from the owner of The Buffalo Inn in Buffalo, WY (also an excellent place to stay). She had stayed at My Place in Bozeman and was very impressed, and we now know why. Don't waste your gas or money looking elsewhere, My Place should be your place, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view to the mountains, very impressive.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your great comments! We agree that My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT is “THE Place to Stay” when in Bozeman! We really focus on making every guests' stay extraordinary! It is a great motivation for us to get such great feedback!

If you liked the views from your hotel room, you should visit our on site hot-tub with floor to ceiling windows facing the mountains next time you are in town!

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our trip to GNP. This was the only hotel with rooms available at a decent price ($95+ tax as opposed to $200+ for other hotels in the area). I had called earlier that day for reservations and forgot to mention that we would be checking in late. I called later that afternoon to let them know, and a guy said he would make a note in the comments that we would be late so our room wouldn't be given away. I received a call a couple of hours after that asking if we were still coming. I told the lady yes that I had called earlier to make them aware and that I was told he would make a note. She told me there wasn't a note and he must have forgot to put one, but she was very nice and said that she was just calling to make sure we were still coming and that she would continue to hold our room.

The hotel looked like it had been recently renovated. The staff was friendly. The rooms are nice. Full sized fridge, sink, stove with two ranges. Flat screen tv, very comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. The only complaint I have room wise was there was a couple of light stains on the comforter. Now I know they don't wash comforters after each stay, but it still caused me to wrinkle my nose. However we had just drove 700 miles that day after traveling three hours to Atlanta then flying to Denver and we were so tired that I didn't even bother worrying about it too much so I just pushed it to the bottom of the bed and slept with the sheets, which I thoroughly inspected and looked clean.

Now billing wise, a couple of hours after we left I looked at my bank statement and it showed that they had charged me twice. I had to give my card number for reservations and it was also swiped at check in. We called and they said that one should just be a hold (I guess to guarantee a room?) but if it was not fixed in two days to call and it would get fixed. So I'm going to continue to keep an eye on that to make sure I'm not charged twice.

I would stay here again, however if another room at a different hotel I would prefer becomes available, I would take that first.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank jess412

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we are pleased to know that our low rates, and comfortable rooms made your stay enjoyable.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we would welcome the opportunity to provide a much-improved stay in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

A great place to stay! We stayed in Bozeman for a week and were looking for a place to explore the beautiful valley from. The staff was super friendly and the room was very clean. If you are looking for a hotel that offers the comforts of home, I recommend My Place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Josh W
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT! We love to hear when guests find their home away from home at our hotel! Bozeman truly is a beautiful area, and we are happy to be a part of the community. If you are looking for an area to explore outdoors, this is the place to be!

Our spacious, extended stay rooms, feature a pillow top mattress with My Place Plush bedding, which is quite popular amongst our guests. This, paired with our convenient location, makes us a great hotel choice here in Bozeman.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I went to Bozeman at the height of tourist seaon , the week of the 4th of July. Most hotels were full and the few that had rooms, well you either didn't want to stay there or you couldn't afford to stay there. I already had a $160+ room elsewhere when I received a trip advisor alert about hotels in Bozeman. My Place was on the top of the list and the room was $76+. I cancelled the one and booked here. It was wonderful. It was brand spanking new and immaculate. It had a fully functioning kitchenette.The bed was so comfortable and even the pillows were good, and I never like hotel pillows Coffee was available 24 hours a day in the lobby. They also had a hot tub that was also available 24 hours a day. At 10 PM that night, it was all mine. The people that worked there were wonderful. My visit ended with a courtesy ride to the airport at 4:30AM. As I travel around the country , I will definitely check to see if there is a My Place available first..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank catara52
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed here for over a week on a family vacation doing day hikes out of Bozeman (there is plenty of awesome hiking within 90 minutes drive!!). My Place was just the kind of place we wanted. Two burner electric range, microwave, full sized fridge, nice toaster. We brought out own camp cookware and a frying pan and ate all our meals in the room (if you don't bring your own, they will sell you stuff at the front desk, but there is a Target a block away and a Goodwill store a couple blocks away). There's no dishes or silverware - bring your own or use the plastic/styrofoam freebies. The rooms came with lots of towels and small soap/shampoo; there is also dish soap but no sponge. Sheets and towels get changed every 4 days but no other room cleaning; you're on your own to take out your garbage too. There's coffee and tea all day and night in the lobby too.

We came prepared, having read the reviews and it was a really good fit for us. Clean and neat, nice beds, good AC, fairly quiet (without the AC, would have perhaps been bothered by some adjacent room noise). Windows open for fresh air. There is a small spa at this location (did not see that on the web, so grabbed some swim trunks from Target) which we used every day after hiking. The staff was always friendly and helpful and got us into our room a bit before check in time which was very useful.

The hotel is one of several at the far west end of town right off the Interstate. As such, there is limited dining in the area - but Bozeman is not large. There's a nearby Smith's supermarket and it is set up nicely for simple cooking in your room.

Wifi was excellent.

We really enjoyed staying here. I hope to get back for another similar vacation, and I'll certainly stay at My Place if I do.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank mojave_ben
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves in our ability to offer a quality room at an affordable rate. Our comfortable beds, newly constructed facility, and in room My Kitchens create a relaxing environment that makes us an ideal choice for many travelers.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the MyPlace Hotel-Bozeman MT, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed in Bozeman 5 years ago and I wish this hotel was there back then. I stayed in July 2014 and it is an excellent hotel. VERY clean, quiet, spacious and very reasonably priced. I don't have one negative thing to say and I am VERY picky about where I sleep. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I plan on staying again next time I'm back in Montana.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kathygirrl
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear that you plan on staying at the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT again! The staff here works very hard to provide a clean and comfortable environment for all guests. Our scenic views, and convenient location are other great perks of the hotel.

Please come back and visit us again!