“Great Place to Stay”

My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We love this place and consider it home whenever we are in Bozeman. Great management and staff. Very friendly.
We highly recommend it for a short or long stay.
It has all you need for a wonderful stay and a handy in motel store that is very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: A very good choice. All the rooms are excellent. Very accommodating .
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Vickie W, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for choosing the My Place Hotel in Bozeman. Our staff absolutely loves hearing that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad you found us friendly and accommodating. Our rooms are a terrific choice for one day or an extended stay. The My Place Store is a popular destination for everyone staying with us. Thank you for your heartfelt review, and we will see you the next time.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We had an unusual situation and Brandon and Collin went beyond to be helpful. My son said "Mom,you didn't have to get me such a nice place".
Based on my experience I will definitely look forward to staying in this hotel chain in other locations since I don't know when we will get back to Montana.
Job well done!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your kind words. The staff at our hotel take great pride in providing a high level of customer service. They love receiving feedback from our guests. Please do visit our other locations. Thanks again and see you next time you return.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed one night at this eight month old hotel and found the room to be clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful and they have a shuttle to the airport. Free wifi but no breakfast.
Close to shopping and restaurants and easily accessed from the highway. The price was right and would definitely stay here again.
Request a room away from the highway because you will hear some traffic noise.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rp-yp
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

It is great to hear that you found the My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT so enjoyable! Located right off I-90, and surrounded by many local restaurants and shops, we couldn’t ask for a more convenient location. The airport shuttle is another great feature of our property, and is available any time, day or night!

Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed at My Place in Bozeman. The issues we encountered we 1) the confirmation letter indicated we could cancel the reservation up until 4:00 day of check in. The staff was insistent we needed to cancel by 9:00 am the day before the check in. 2) as we checked in the front desk was putting us a a room configuration different from our reservation. 3) The big issue of greatest concern was about 3 hours after we checked in and were getting ready for bed, someone came through the door to our room with a key from the front desk. The front desk had checked a second party into our room and gave them keys that worked. Be care if you stay at My Place

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I would like to sincerely apologize for the problems that you encountered while at our hotel. Since our priority at My Place is 100% guest satisfaction, I want to own the fact that we obviously failed in providing that experience. I have taken the time with the staff members involved, and we have talked about the many things that we could have done better on your behalf. Security is a item high on our list, and we have addressed that issue with the staff involved also. Please again accept our apology for your problems.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We moved as a family to Bozeman MT and set ourselves up at the My Place motel in Bozeman MT with the idea it would be a three or possibly a four week gig while my fiancee started her new job and we found a nice place to live.
We were wrong.
The housing market in Bozeman is INSANE with their high prices and huge restrictions, and the job my fiancee was promised did not pan out right away either.
To make what could be a very long story short-er, I will simply say this:
IF you ever have to be stuck in a Motel....STAY HERE.
Vicki Wyant, manager, is an outstanding gal that was always interested in our well being and happiness during our stay. Spencer, Brandon, Linda, and all the rest have an EXCELLENT attitude and a smile on their face and always there when you need them.
The place is clean, well maintained, and managed well. Our room was next too the Maintenance room and across the hall from the housekeeping room as well. There were times that people going in and out were a bit noisy, but one afternoon I noticed something-it got much quieter during housekeeping hours.
I noticed that not only did they make more of an effort to be a bit quieter, they put a cloth on the top of the door to keep if from slamming.
We were told upon arrival that they were adamant about guests comfort and happiness and were on top of any excess noise problems. They were not just wasting breath.
They go out of their way to ensure clean quiet comfortable rooms and maintain a fine facility throughout.
Our 2 Boxer's were welcome and loved by all and they all enjoyed passing out biscuits to them regularly on their way in from an outside jaunt.
I cannot say ENOUGH about this motel...and I have stayed in dozens across the country in my travels as a transporter.
This My Place is by far the most comfortable and fun place I have ever stayed. They became an extended family for us, and I was actually saddened the day we reloaded the UHaul truck and said goodbye on our way to our new place......
If the opportunity should arise for you to spend a night or more in Bozeman, there is no better place to do so than My Place.....and you won't spend a fortune either....
Thank you Vicki, Brandon, Spencer, Linda and all the rest. Thank you.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room on the south side on the top floor. The sunsets are astounding!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank RockinRobD
Heather C, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel. We enjoy spending time getting to know our guests, and their four legged friends. Your two boxers were especially delightful and well mannered. We also were sorry to see you leave, as you became part of our extended family. We do our best to provide a pleasant, clean and quiet location. We feel that we are the perfect spot for families looking for a permanent home, but we also enjoy those passing through for a night or two.

Please come and visit us again….and Brandon, Melody, Spencer, Linda, and Alyssa say hello.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Absolutely the best deal in town. If you're looking for an extremely clean, well appointed and comfortable room, with a winning staff to support your stay, look no further. With prices well below almost all places in Bozeman, My Place takes the blue ribbon. We booked a room based upon a recommendation from the owner of The Buffalo Inn in Buffalo, WY (also an excellent place to stay). She had stayed at My Place in Bozeman and was very impressed, and we now know why. Don't waste your gas or money looking elsewhere, My Place should be your place, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view to the mountains, very impressive.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your great comments! We agree that My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT is “THE Place to Stay” when in Bozeman! We really focus on making every guests' stay extraordinary! It is a great motivation for us to get such great feedback!

If you liked the views from your hotel room, you should visit our on site hot-tub with floor to ceiling windows facing the mountains next time you are in town!

We hope to see you again very soon!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our trip to GNP. This was the only hotel with rooms available at a decent price ($95+ tax as opposed to $200+ for other hotels in the area). I had called earlier that day for reservations and forgot to mention that we would be checking in late. I called later that afternoon to let them know, and a guy said he would make a note in the comments that we would be late so our room wouldn't be given away. I received a call a couple of hours after that asking if we were still coming. I told the lady yes that I had called earlier to make them aware and that I was told he would make a note. She told me there wasn't a note and he must have forgot to put one, but she was very nice and said that she was just calling to make sure we were still coming and that she would continue to hold our room.

The hotel looked like it had been recently renovated. The staff was friendly. The rooms are nice. Full sized fridge, sink, stove with two ranges. Flat screen tv, very comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. The only complaint I have room wise was there was a couple of light stains on the comforter. Now I know they don't wash comforters after each stay, but it still caused me to wrinkle my nose. However we had just drove 700 miles that day after traveling three hours to Atlanta then flying to Denver and we were so tired that I didn't even bother worrying about it too much so I just pushed it to the bottom of the bed and slept with the sheets, which I thoroughly inspected and looked clean.

Now billing wise, a couple of hours after we left I looked at my bank statement and it showed that they had charged me twice. I had to give my card number for reservations and it was also swiped at check in. We called and they said that one should just be a hold (I guess to guarantee a room?) but if it was not fixed in two days to call and it would get fixed. So I'm going to continue to keep an eye on that to make sure I'm not charged twice.

I would stay here again, however if another room at a different hotel I would prefer becomes available, I would take that first.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank jess412

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay. We strive to ensure all of our guests needs are met and we are pleased to know that our low rates, and comfortable rooms made your stay enjoyable.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we would welcome the opportunity to provide a much-improved stay in the future.