All reviewsextended staydish soapsized fridgefreeway sideice makerroom was cleanstove topone nightoutback restaurantlonger stayother hotels in the areafront desk clerktrain tracksclose to the airportreasonable ratesstaff was friendlyhot tub
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

After a snafu with the reservation at another hotel, it just happened to be the weekend of the rodeo, we were able to secure two rooms at My Place in Bozeman. It was very busy but the front desk clerk was very nice. Being the weekend of the rodeo they were short of room so they upgraded me into a sweet which was very nice and very large. This is the first time I've stayed at my place in Bozeman but I've stayed at a few others and I highly recommend this one and others that you see down the road. Nice amenities and nice rooms without the premium pricing. Comfortable and clean with a friendly staff make the stay here a pleasure. I'd stay here anytime.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tracy K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel – Bozeman, MT! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! We pride ourselves on providing the cleanest rooms, most comfortable beds and linens, and the highest level of great guest relations to ensure the exceptional experience you speak of. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stovetop. Making us an ideal location for all types of travelers.

Look for us on all your travels, we now have 34 properties in 17 states with more on the way soon! Find a location at myplacehotels.com.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Things to note:

-- Despite a personal email from the manager that my ice machine would be turned on (they had sent a note asking if I wanted this to happen); it was not. And there is no other ice available on the property. Had I known, I'd have stopped for my own ice. My travel-induced sciatica needed it. So far I have exactly four ice cubes to help out.

-- I've been listening to someone's poor dog cry, whine and bark for the last two hours. It's made my own dog nervous. The $10 dog fee very reasonable. It would have been great had it not taken the (new) front desk associate 20 minutes to be able to figure it out on the tab. Maybe it was because I requested a room on the non-freeway side which seemed to completely confuse her. She's very nice, but definitely needed some support for her first few hours.

-- While it didn't affect me directly as I had take-out; those of you planning to be here for a bit; note that there are NO cooking or eating utensils provided. Outside of plastic glasses and styrofoam cups it's BYO.

-- I had ordered "breakfast" as an add on to my online reservation with the expectation it would be in my fridge tonight for tomorrow AM. No record of that order. When I did place my order I was informed that it would be delivered "around 7 AM" and they were out of some of the items I requested. Cancelled that request.

-- Overhead lighting like some crummy dorm room. Only one table side lamp and no privacy/blackout curtains. There's a dining table, but no dedicated workspace.

First try of a "My Space" hotel and it will be my last. I travel over 70 days a years and was hopeful.

Room Tip: Ask for non-highway facing rooms. And hope the desk associate knows which ones those are.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sierrashoo
Tracy K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for providing feedback. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your experience at the My Place Hotel – Bozeman, MT. We take our guest comments very seriously and always like to maintain high standards at our hotel. I apologize these standards were not conveyed to you during your stay. We are continually striving to improve the service we offer, and feedback is always appreciated. We cannot improve as a hotel without comments such as yours, and are doing all that we can to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future.

In order to offer the best rates possible for nighty, weekly, and monthly guests, we do not provide a full supply of kitchen materials in the guest rooms. We took into consideration that not all guests would need to utilize the My Kitchen, and a full range of supplies is available for purchase at a reasonable price in the on-site My Store. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price, and hope that your stay mirrored that.

We sincerely hope you will give us a chance to redeem your confidence in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel and well equipped with a regular 2 door fridge, drive and mwave. Spa pool. Friendly staff. But avoid arriving in Bozeman after dark. The city has very few street lights. You need a flashlight to read most street signs!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for choosing My Place Hotel – Bozeman, MT. We pride ourselves on providing the cleanest rooms, most comfortable beds and linens, and the highest level of great guest relations to ensure the exceptional experience you speak of. We strive daily to keep our standards for quality and comfort very high and I'm so pleased to hear that your stay reflected just that. Please come back and see us soon and we are so grateful you have made My Place your place.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were scheduled to stay here for a soccer tournament but the night before our arrival the hotel called and said we would be unable to stay with them due to "mechanical issues" with some of the rooms. Since it was Labor Day weekend and a large soccer tournament was in town I was very concerned about being able to find another room but I didn't have to; the My Place had already called around and found us another room to fit our needs and paid the difference in price. I can not speak to anything inside the hotel but I will definitely book here again because of the effort they put forth. The accomadations they found were just fine we were able to make our trip worry free.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review on Trip Advisor. We would like to apologize again for the maintenance issues that we were experiencing over the weekend. We pride ourselves on providing all of our guests with the highest level of customer service and are thankful to hear that you were satisfied. We look forward to seeing and serving you the next time your travels bring you back to My Place Hotel – Bozeman, MT.

Don’t forget to look for us during your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way in the near future! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The location and views from this hotel were great. It had a kitchenette which is nice if you are staying more than one night. However, the bed is terrible. One of the worst hotel beds I have slept on. It was stiff and every movement made the whole mattress shake. One of the most uncomfortable sleeps I've had in a long time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tracy K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at My Place Hotel – Bozeman, MT. We appreciate hearing back from our guests as we continue to refine how we can provide an excellent experience. The guest's experience is most important. Thanks again for making the My Place your place, we hope to see you again soon!

Look for us on all your travels, we now have 33 properties in 17 states with more on the way soon! Find a location at myplacehotels.com.