“Best fried chicken in town!”

Roost Fried Chicken
Ranked #16 of 235 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best fried chicken in town!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am from the south and I love the fried chicken here! Everything is always fresh and tastes great! My kids love it and I have even had dates there! My family and I eat here several times a week because we love the food so much! The staff are very friendly and treat every customer with the utmost manners. The service is amazing and I would highly recommend any of their dishes.

• Visited August 2014

Federal Way, Washington
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We went here very excited to have some awesome fried chicken., The fried chicken was over cooked and very dry. The only thing that was good was the sides we all enjoyed the sides. My friends tried the sweet tea and I had unsweet both not good.

• Visited July 2014
Philipsburg, Montana
“Great Suth'n Fried Chicken & comfort food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Chose this place because of good ratings + it was outside the crowded (read: hard to park) downtown Bozeman. Pleasant staff; excellent chicken. Lots of southern comfort food to go with as a side: cheese grits, fried okra, etc.. I chose their coleslaw. Paired nicely with the chicken. Will definitely go back next time in town. Chicken was wonderfully crisp and nicely done.

Visited July 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Fun and different”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Bright, friendly restaurant. Quaint. My family stopped in while traveling to a conference. You order from a menu off the wall. Food was delicious. We're from B1G country but the Bama flavor didn't bother us. Restaurant is nicely done.

• Visited July 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Good side dishes. ..”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The side choices and sweet tea were great. The chicken we ordered, not so great. Service fast and friendly. Priced about same as other restaurants selling this type of food.