“New, Clean, Great Value”

Comfort Suites Bozeman
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Lisle, Illinois
“New, Clean, Great Value”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This hotel was the best deal we've ever gotten on vacation. We needed a random place to stay on our drive from Seattle to Chicago, and the Comfort Suites in Bozeman had the best reviews online. It was built just a few months before we arrived so that probably helped the price and the cleanliness. We paid $100 for a King with a sitting area. Large room with a view of the mountains. Clean and really comfortable bed. I've never stayed at a Comfort Suites before, but I suppose I'll keep my eye out for them in the future.

Room Tip: For what it's worth, 219 was on the side with a mountain view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TrevorVK
Benno G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
TrevorVK,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope that if you're back in the Bozeman area, we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Hopefully the rest of your trip was comfortable and you were able to enjoy another Comfort Suites!

All the best!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cambria
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband and I spent some time in Bozeman as a result of the gov shutdown and, although we didn't plan it and didn't have reservations at the Comfort Suites, we kept coming back several nights. We noticed the hotel from the one where we spent our first night, and since it looked newer and a little nicer we decided to give it a try when we couldn't go on to Yellowstone. The staff was great (Cathy who checked us in the first time was exceptional), and the hotel was outstanding. My favorite was the plush comforter on the bed, and we also made good use of the fitness center, spa, and indoor pool. With the senior rate it was $40/night cheaper than others we found in the area so it was a value as well as being the best around. The breakfast was very good, with eggs, meat, waffles, and the usual cold items too. Add to the fact that we had a coffee pot, microwave, and fridge in the room and we couldn't ask for more. We will definitely stay here if we ever make it back to Bozeman.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Karen F
Benno G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your review. We are always eager to hear from our guests - we love hearing that you had a good time. I am sorry to hear that the circumstances of your stay were not the most agreeable - but nonetheless it was our pleasure to serve you.

Hopefully we will see you again soon and hopefully next time there will be a much more relaxing reason for your stay.

In hospitality,
Rutland
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is a fairly new building so everything so nice and clean. The room was very spacious with two queen beds and a sofa, plus a desk where I could actually work!
The only downside was that it rained and the water dripped on something metal which make a really loud noise - almost like listening to. A drum. I mentioned this the next day and was told that they were going to need to redesign the gutter system. Because I had looked this up on Trip Advisors website, I also got an extra discount applied. Thanks Trip Advisor!!!
Also I left my pillow there. I figured it would have been thrown away. But after returned to the area a week later, I called and they still had it! I was so happy!

Room Tip: Get a room on the highest floor especially if it is supposed to rain!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Roadwarrior189
Our valued guest,

We are so grateful for your review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed spacious, clean rooms. Please accept my apologies for the noise outside your room. This is an unfortunate problem for which we are working to find a solution. I hope to have it resolved very soon.

Thank you again for your kind words. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

In hospitality,
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Arrived early with car problem. Staff let us check in and helped us find a car dealership, and checked with us when we returned from car dealership about timing of getting it fixed, made sure we knew there was a room for us if we had to stay another day, or could have late checkout when the car was ready. New facility. room was immaculate, roomy, excellent bed and other amenities. Would stay here again any time

3 Thank Fran P
Our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you found our services to be comfortable and friendly.We work very hard to make sure that all our guests enjoy their time with us, and it means a lot to our staff to hear back from you.

If you're in Bozeman again, we sincerely hope to have another opportunity to serve you.

All the best!
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was told this is a brand new concept hotel. The design is nice and flows very well. Design is one aspect, customer service is another. As a brand new hotel, I would give the hotel staff the benefit of doubt as they integrate themselves into a team. For us, the issue started with check-in. No choice privileges check-in recognition or program. As a diamond member, I did expect more. I also asked about the possibility of a room upgrade (hotel wasn't full) and they gave us the smallest room on the floor. Rooms were clean and staff attentive. Roberta, breakfast staff member, was an added plus for managing guests expectations. Especially with no yogurts for three days and three fruit bowls that dwindled down to one with six apples. As a multi-day guest, we had the opportunity to see the good, the bad and the ugly.

SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT:

1. Need to recognize Choice Privilege members.
2. Breakfast bar needs to be beefed up and staff given the authority to go out and buy food in between supply deliveries if you run short.

You have a great hotel in a good location and I would love to see you win some of the top choice awards. I will make a point to stay here on my next trip through Bozeman.

1 Thank wildflower56
Benno G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback about your experience with us here at the Comfort Suites Bozeman. It was absolutely our pleasure to have you stay with us, and we are very sorry to hear that so many challenges accompanied your stay.

We make every effort to create an experience that is second-to-none for each and every one of our guests. This of course includes our Choice Privileges Members whose loyalty to Choice Hotels means so much to all of us. It is very unfortunate that your status was not recognized immediately upon your arrival at our hotel – it is our standard to provide this recognition. With your input, I will continue to coach our staff in this regard.

I am also terribly sorry that the hot breakfast wasn’t to your standard – we want this value-added service to be exceptional on a consistent basis. I will be looking into the missing items you’ve mentioned and ensuring that this mistake is not repeated.

Again, thank you very kindly for your comments and, on behalf of the staff and the rest of the management team, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Bayside, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stop in Bozeman every year, and were pleased to find the newly constructed Comfort Suites. The hotel was clean and new. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the location was good. Our room was comfortable and the large shower was great!!! we will e back!

2 Thank Cindy C
Benno G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Our Valued Guest,

It is our pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so happy to be serving travelers in the Bozeman area. We are working hard to make sure that each and every stay at our hotel is clean, comfortable and friendly.

We look forward to the next time we have the opportunity to serve you, and thank you again for choosing the Comfort Suites Bozeman.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 September 2013

what more could you ask for as you are traveling across the country? good service, clean rooms, spacious suites and very inexpensive and quiet. breakfast was mediocre, but to be expected at a two-star.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank F S
Our valued guest,

Thank you very much for writing a review for our hotel. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with us. And we very much appreciate your feedback regarding the breakfast - we always want to get better and better for our guests, and we need your feedback to do that. Please feel free to contact me at gm.mt072@choicehotels.com to discuss the breakfast further.

Thank you so much for your time! We hope you'll choose the Comfort Suites again next time you're in Bozeman.