“Wonderful Hotel!”

Comfort Suites Bozeman
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a brand new, beautiful hotel. The staff are very nice and professional. The rooms are immaculate. We would definitely stay here again. This was a great place to stay for our family as we planned to enter Yellowstone from the north (from here traveled east to Livingston, then south to Yellowstone). On another note - there is an Outback Steakhouse right across the street that we ate dinner at that was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
BennoGarwood, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2014

It is great to hear that you found the Comfort Suites Bozeman so enjoyable! Our two queen suite rooms sleep 6 and are great for a big family. We are conveniently located just off of I-90 and are surrounded by many local restaurants and shops.

We would love to have the opportunity to serve you again, and we sincerely hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We arrived fatigued and had trouble finding the hotel. This new hotel is on the north side of Bozeman near I-90 and in a new subdivision near Costco. Perhaps it was me, but I used my smartphone, and it got me to a dead end with nothing in view....a call or two to the Hotel itself and we found it! Very friendly and efficient staff. The room, furnishings and all were quite good. I had occasion to speak with the manager about an observation in the breakfast area and he is a great young man, he listened carefully and gave me a good explanation as to why something went the way it did. They work hard to present a nice breakfast and we were happy to stay two nights and will return.

Room Tip: We did not care about the view since we live here and needed the first floor, but if you are from ou...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our new hotel and its beautiful design. Our staff at the hotel takes great pride in providing great customer service.

On behalf of the staff and the rest of the management team, thank you for your business – it was truly our pleasure to have you with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a new property. It still has the “new” smell. The room was wonderful, and had very comfortable beds. Great for couples, or the business traveler. Employees were very helpful. I would stay their again.

Room Tip: Shuttle starts at 5 am.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BennoGarwood, Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thanks for the review! The new Comfort Suites bedding experience strikes the perfect balance between contemporary design, essential comfort and the feeling of warmth and home.
Our newly constructed facility, comfortable beds, and complimentary breakfast create a relaxing environment that makes us an ideal choice for many travelers!

Come and visit us again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Chasing the classic American road trip this summer and happen to find your travels on I-90 near Bozeman, MT? Consider Comfort Suites to stay, good rates, easy access to interstate plus numerous travelers need to make an efficient travel day. Super staff and near a mall in case you need to do a little shopping.

Room Tip: Always call the hotel direct to check prices.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank WilliDream

Thanks for the review! We are conveniently located just off Interstate 90, and just 90 minutes from the north entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Our spacious rooms, affordable rate, and location make the Comfort Suites Bozeman a great choice for your family vacation!

Visit us again if you are in the area!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stopped here on a three-week road trip, and this was by far the best hotel I stayed at out of the 20 hotels I experienced during the trip. It is brand new, clean and comfortable, with very friendly staff. I had a beautiful view of snow-capped mountains from my room. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank VANESSA C

We are happy that your stay was a great one! Our friendly and outgoing staff work hard to keep our new facility clean and comfortable.

Bozeman is a beautiful area, and our location could not be more perfect!

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Bozeman!

Hotel Management

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I had arranged to stay here because they offered airport shuttle according to the website. My son was arriving in on a 11:02 pm flight. As directed on the website, I called to confirm that it would be available if I called in advance. Two days before his scheduled arrival I called again to set up the shuttle, gave the flight number (they told me they would track the flight), and was assured that he would have no problem. Well, when he called the hotel upon landing, the desk person said there was no shuttle and gave him a taxi cab number to call. When my son called and tol me this, I immediately called the hotel and spoke to the desk person who said "yep there is no shuttle and who ever told you there was was wrong.. We do not shuttle after 11pm" I explained that I made the arrangements weeks ago, we were meeting him at the hotel the next day as we were driving down, and this service is unacceptable. Well he made a few calls and my son was picked up and brought to hotel. I think it is horrible to treat a kid this way especially after arrangements were made well in advance and I was assured there was would be no problem.
Well, after all that, we checked in to the hotel the next day. The hotel is new and very nice. The gals at the desk were friendly and welcoming, and we had no problems. The rooms are nice and beds comfortable. The tv is rather small compared to other hotels I have stayed in. Luckily it swivels because there is not a good angle to watch it from anywhere in the room. We opted to not have the room cleaned the first day. The next day, we had a new reservation, so we had to check back in again but we had the same room. We left for the day thinking the room would at least be cleaned. The maids did come in, but only made the beds. We arrived to our coffee cups still on the counter, and the coffee items not restocked or even cleaned. I thought this was rather strange.
The breakfasts were good, except for the Saturday breakfast- the ham they served looked a little like Spam and unappetizing. I heard a few comments from other travelers about that as I was eating. The staff, however, were super friendly and greeted almost everyone who came in.
Overall, the hotel does an okay job. I have stayed at the same hotel in Helena up the road, and would say that this hotel is at least a step down overall from that one. Maybe the staff should do some training up there.
This hotel has the potential to be far better than what I experienced on this trip.

Also, there is no elevator inspection papers posted in the elevator which we thought was strange.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MontanaFred
Benno G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

MontanaFred,

Thank you so much for your review - your feedback is so very important to us.

Please accept my apologies for the series of mistakes and inconveniences you encountered during and before your stay. And please pass my apologies on to him as well.

We work very hard to ensure that mistakes of this nature don't happen - both in terms of the airport-shuttle mix up and the housekeeping that wasn't accomplished in your room. Our staff receives initial and on-going training in communication and customer service to ensure that we have a clear understanding of our guests' expectations, and to be certain that these expectations will be met. Though it is inevitable that some errors will be made be along the way, we are 100% dedicated to providing an exception experience every time for every guest. It is very regrettable to me - and the employees involved - that we did not show you our very best.

I have spoken with the employees with whom you interacted, and have also asked our head housekeeper to look into why your room was not cleaned and to provide the necessary training to make sure that this mistake is not repeated. I can say with confidence that if we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future, you will experience our highest standards of service, cleanliness, and comfort.

I would very much enjoy an opportunity to speak with you further about this if I can answer any questions or provide any clarification. I would love to hear from you, what I can do, to earn the chance to win your business back. I can be reached via email at gm.mt072@choicehotels.com or by phone at 406-587-0800.

Thank you again for your feedback. Your input helps us to get better and better at what we do - and we promise we'll never stop improving.

All the best!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Friendly check-in, a clean, spacious suite with a king bed and large sitting area. Very comfortable. The location is definitely on the outskirts of town, but being next door to Costco was actually convenient for us.

When we checked in, we were offered our choice of which floor. We always choose top floor, which we did this time as well. The elevator, though, wasn't working (Gabriela told us right away; we were fine with the stairs). Then, the next morning, we each ran out of hot water when taking showers. I reported to the front desk at checkout and received a shrugging apology. They're going to need to work on the details to be a truly successful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We are terribly sorry for the hot water issues you encountered during your stay. As a new facility we have the fortunate opportunity of providing a fresh, clean property, but the unfortunate challenge of facing new problems as they arise. I have spoken with the engineer who designed the plumbing and hot water system for the property, and while the problem has not repeated since your stay, I am having him investigate a bit further to make any necessary adjustments; we understand how inconvenient this was for you and we don't want to see it repeated.

We sincerely hope that we'll have another opportunity to serve you in the future and show you that we are capable of better than that which you experienced!