“love my shrimp bowls”
Review of Baja Fresh - CLOSED

Baja Fresh
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I live close to hear and eat here every so often. It is a wonderful standby, fresh food, good margaritas. Love the chips and variety of fresh salsas.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Always a great place to eat. Love the different salsas and their taco salad. A must when we are in Bozeman.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Meal was served quickly, but the taste wasn't too great. Part of it even tasted burnt. Will not go here again.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Absolutely not typical fast food. They deliver it to the table, and clean it up... Beer & REAL Margs... I love me some baja and burgers!