“Good Food, Good Value”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Really good service, and food well up to usual standards- recommend as a v good 'middle of the road' restaurant

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were hoping to go to a highly recommended restaurant in Bozeman, but it was very crowded with a long wait. Since we have never had a bad meal at an Applebee's and were hungry after a long travel day, it was Applebee's by default. Not a disappointment. Very good service by Whitney. The fish and chips and the Napa chicken were excellent. The strawberry lemonade was the perfect sweetness. Sam Adams seasonal "Cold Snap" is now a favorite.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Came in on a Saturday afternoon after a long plane trip back to Bozeman. Disoriented or something. We usually don't pick chain restaurants. But somehow stumbled in to Applebees, and were very pleasantly surprised. I had a shrimp parmesan dish from the "under 500 calories" menu, and it was really good. My friend had tequila chicken and shrimp, and he liked that too. Service was fine, atmosphere was better than last time we were here years ago -- they've cleared out a lot of the "flair" (ie, clutter) on the walls. The bar is stark and soulless, but that's OK. I actually would come back here again.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Took my mother & family out for her 92nd birthday. My sirloin stk was mostly tough--couldn't chew half of it. My mother ordered her stk well done but it was so rare that she had them take it back to cook more & paid full price. Then because it was my Mom's birthday, they brought her a petite dish of icecream, then got charged $.99. Of all the restaurants in Bozeman, my mother chose yours. We have eaten in your place many times & never had this experience!! The waiter was good.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This location is near an Interstate exit. The food is what you would expect from Applebee's if you like it, you like it, if not then not. I do like the food and the atmosphere. Lots of big screen TVs with multiple sports events going on. The best part is the service, lots of college students that are willing to work hard and talk if you want to know about the area and its secrets. Worth the stop if you are not in a hurry.