“Nice find”

Tarantino's Pizzeria
Ranked #137 of 236 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: At Tarantino's, we are committed to serving you quality food. We govern our decisions not by cost, but instead by the effect of the quality of our finished product that you put in your mouth. This commitment means that we slice our vegetables and blend our sauces for you daily. Our signature dough is prepared by hand for each pizza. The cheese we use is specially blended for us to meet our strict standards for high quality. We work with our food providers to find the best ingredients that will complement our overall product. It is because of the care we put into our bedrock ingredients that we stand behind our quality. Our commitment might mean that we are not the least expensive, but we guarantee that you will notice the difference. If you ever feel that we are not living up to this guarantee, please let us know and we will fix it.
girdwood
“Nice find”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped in looking for something quick and easy. Two slices for $5.60 and I was even able to take it into the adjoining bar (a separate establishment) and enjoy it with a beer. I'll definitely stop in again.

• Visited June 2014

Bozeman, Montana
“Poor Customer Service!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

North 7th Location: Order #88 Order Taker: Caitl Phoned and ordered a LARGE 18' Pizza from this location and got screwed when I went to pick it up! 14' Pie - Really? I explained to the girl there were only two sizes listed on the website 14 & 18 inch pies and I ordered the Large ..... When I told her, she 'snotty' told me "I don't know what website you were looking at but 18' is a 'Jumbo'" Well snotty employee with the attitude.... It does NOT say "Jumbo" on the website & there are only 2 sizes. That's for the disappointing pizza .... with customer service attitude like that the owner should RETRAIN YOU.

• Visited May 2014
london
“poor poor poor. should have went to papajohns!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My visit to Tarantinos was HORRIBLE!!! waitress Sara seemed out of it, actually forgot who ordered what and went from table to table asking, "is this your order" Well, no i had to tell her, since I was dining alone, clearly- i did not order two entrees!

• Visited March 2014
Belgrade, Montana
“Nothing specials to us”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We ordered a pizza from the Belgrade location. We had heard that the pizza was especially good so we wanted to try something new. It was not bad and not great. Perhaps if eaten in the shop it may be better but it want the temperature it was the fact there was just little ingredients and processed sausage meat. The menu clearly says all natural and fresh ingredients. Well, enough said. Perhaps another chance, perhaps not. Time will tell.

Visited January 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“One of our favorite pizzas in Bozeman.”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We like pizza and when we get hungry for it this place is the one we most frequently go to. Our favorite is the Athena with added sun-dried tomatoes, Italian sausage, and black olives.
I also like that you can buy it by the slice if I'm alone.

Visited December 2013