Stayed for one night, en route to Yellowstone. The hotel is just off the Interstate and is within an easy drive to Central Bozeman with its restaurants and nightlife. The reception staff were helpful and welcoming. The room was clean,comfortable and quiet. In the morning a continental breakfast (waffles,yoghurt,toast and muffins) was served in the foyer area which was a nice touch. The hotel seems fairly new and although the decor is deliberately rustic, it is well maintained and spotlessly clean. I would definately stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a peaceful night sleep and wake up to a hearty breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your MountainView Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainview Lodge And Suites
- Mountainview Hotel Bozeman
- Americinn Hotel Bozeman
- MountainView Lodge & Suites Bozeman, Montana