Room was clean and comfortable and the price was good. Location was just outside of the city center with a straight shot in. They allow dogs for $10. People were friendly. Complaints would be that when I asked about a good local lunch place to check out, I was told that "Applebee's was pretty good". It is also very close to the railroad so if you are a light sleeper the train will probably wake you up a few times during the night as it did me. Although the hotels on the other side of the tracks probably had the same issue. I only tried the breakfast one day and was disappointed. While they had a hot breakfast the eggs tasted like wet dog and I did not want to go near the "sausage". The pastries were a bit stale as well, but they had a waffle maker that did make good waffles and the coffee was good. All in all, if you are not planning on vacationing in this hotel it was a great, clean, cheap spot to lay your head for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a peaceful night sleep and wake up to a hearty breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your MountainView Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainview Lodge And Suites
- Mountainview Hotel Bozeman
- Americinn Hotel Bozeman
- MountainView Lodge & Suites Bozeman, Montana