“Excellent fresh hand formed Angus burgers !”
Review of Best Burger

Best Burger
Ranked #70 of 236 Restaurants in Bozeman
Dayton
“Excellent fresh hand formed Angus burgers !”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Drive thru or sit down. I had the double quarter pound fresh Angus burger with grilled mushrooms & onions. Also the fresh cut sweet potato fries. Both were excellent !

Rotselaar, Belgium
“Really great burgers”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stumbled upon this place by accident when driving from West Yellowstone to Helena, but we were really glad that we had stopped to have lunch in this restaurant. Nice and clean place, really tasty burgers and very friendly service. I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

Florida
“Outstanding Food and Attitude!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stopped by twice for burgers at Best Burger going between Bozeman and Big Sky. The burgers were excellent and bring back the old fashioned flavor much better than some of the gourmet burger chains popping up around the country. Ordered the double the first time not knowing how much meat was in a patty. It was a huge amount a food. A single is plenty for lunch. The fries are good and fresh and the fry sauce is a tasty addition ( We had them put fry sauce on our burger and it was excellent). I was particularly impressed by the attitude of everyone working there. It is very refreshing to buy fast food where the staff actually care you are there and try to provide good and helpful service. In every way an excellent experience!

Helena, MT
“Better then average burger...”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Stop by here on our way home from a three day training break from work for my wife. Saw that it was a semi new burger joint with great limited reviews...Like I said in the title of this review...it was a better then average burger with "Fresh" fries. I got a soda and my wife got a shake and said it was great...Overall...Burger was juicy and tasted pretty good...fresh fries with fry sauce are always great...I believe this place may be around for a while...

Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had a burger with cheese and a milkshake through the drive thru. The service was fast and the burger and shake was fresh and delicious. It reminded me of In n Out but maybe better. Why go to a chain fast food restaurant in Bozeman when there is Best Burger. I will be going back again and again. Really satisfied my craving and it isn't expensive either.

• Visited April 2014