“BEST Breakfast in Bozemen”
Review of Bagels Etc.

Bagels Etc.
Ranked #54 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Despite another restaurant across the street with this distinction, my husband and I vote Bagels, Etc as the BEST breakfast in town. The egg scramble I has was made to order and super delicious! We took our breakfast back to our rental to eat and it was still hot and delicious when we got there! Staff is super friendly and helpful too!!

1  Thank RhondaGlan

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Came in on a Thursday morning for a bagel sandwich. I was surprised at how many options they had. Each hot item is available as a bagel sandwich, skillet or breakfast burrito. If it's cold you can get a bagel sandwich, salad or wrap. I got a classic (meat, egg and cheese sandwich) on an etc. bagel (everything bagel) which was a full meal made with local sausage; I highly recommend it. My wife got a cinnamon raisin bagel with honey walnut cream cheese per the suggestion of the barista and was also very impressed. Americanos were also strong but smooth. I'd recommend Bagels etc. to anyone in Downtown Bozeman as an option for a quick breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank leland g

Been to Bagels Etc.? Share your experiences!