I stayed here for my friend's pinning and graduation ceremony at MSU. The location was great, the hotel was very pleasant aesthetically, and the staff was very helpful. I only stayed one night, and overall my experience was very good. It was a little expensive ($189/night), probably $139/night would be a little more in line. Since it was graduation weekend, I was willing to pay a little more. Compared to VRBO, the deal was about a wash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman hotel provides travelers with a convenient location to many fun amenities in Bozeman, MT (like Bozeman Hot Springs and the Museum of the Rockies) while offering spacious, 100% non-smoking guest rooms and suites with the Garden Sleep System, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Enjoy our on-site restaurant, bar and grill, as well as access to our indoor pool (with whirlpool spa), fitness room, business center (with complimentary printing service) and meeting or event room options. Other amenities include complimentary WiFi, complimentary parking, electric car charging station, 24-hour Pavilion pantry, room service and on-site catering services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Bozeman Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Bozeman
- Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman Montana