“Nice hotel, friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed three nights in May and had a fine time. The lobby is quite attractive and the hotel amenities, pool and fitness room were nice. We were happy to find out that the windows in the room opened so that we could turn off the fan and enjoy a real breeze. The hotel does have a wine and beer bar and breakfast is served. I would stay here for sure.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Abel M
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stay here when we're in Bozeman and this hotel is just beautiful. Fridges and microwaves in the rooms, nice linens, gorgeous lobby, indoor heated pool and jacuzzi!, superb breakfast, clean, quiet, and of course lovely views. Also, there is quite a lot to do around the hotel which is nice. Carmen at the front desk, and Ashley at breakfast were very helpful and nice. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank YouWantMyYaris
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Personally I used to pick hotels in the Hilton Group to stay within the USA if the dates were available during my travel periods, because of its international reputation. I was traveling with my daughter in Montana and we very much wanted to see a bit of Bozeman before heading south to Mammoth Warm Springs in Yellowstone. This was my first stay at this hotel. The staff whom we interacted with be it at the reception or on the phone seemed to be in a hurry to end the conversation because they were busy chatting among themselves or with other guests at the reception. We personally experienced that a few times and were brushed aside quickly. My daughter said to me afterwards that if anything else could have tarnished the image of Bozeman would have to be the mannerism of the hotel staff. I felt that I somewhat let her down because I picked this hotel. Otherwise we were happy with the room and its housekeeping work.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Regular_Traveller_11
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed for for five nights on the property in April 2014. Found all areas of the property very clean and the entire staff was very attentive. Breakfast and evening food was great. Would stay at this property again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I love coming back to the Hilton Garden Inn. The service is excellent, I really feel welcome each time I come back. The restaurant is really good, consistent and good each time I go. I love the chicken flatbread and then soup!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Is the place to stay for business travel in the Bozeman area. The rooms are always clean, the staff is great, and the access to Bozeman is super! I have stayed here for the last four years and have never had a bad experience. Easy access to the interstate, straight south to MSU and downtown. I've stayed at other hotels in the Bozeman area prior to Hilton Garden...and they are "good" but Hilton Garden is the place to stay if you are a business traveler.

2  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Recently stayed for business. Found the room large with extra space for setting up to work. Room is comfortable, clean, quiet and the bed is comfortable. Didn't have the opportunity to use any of the other amenities the hotel offers on this trip. Only staff I encountered on this stay was the front desk staff; friendly and greeted me immediately. Check in was quick and easy. The front deck person gave directions for the best parking near my room, explained the best exit to use and directions to the elevator if needed. I'm sure I will be staying here again in the future.