“A great find in Bozeman”
Review of Royal 7 Budget Inn

Royal 7 Budget Inn
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stopped over one night enroute to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. The room was large, simple, with good amenities including fridge, coffeemaker and microwave. The breakfast room had nice features also including little plate and silverware that I could use for the dinner I brought with me and warmed in the microwave. Just wished it opened earlier in the morning. I'd make a point to stay here again when traveling in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I spent one night at the Royal 7 on my way to Yellowstone NP. A simple room with a very comfortable bed. Little fridge, microwave and coffee pot in the room were handy, and the breakfast room had a plate and a fork I used for my home made dinner. Only down side is that the breakfast room doesn't open until 7 am, and I planned an earlier departure, but, as I said the coffee maker was handy. Friendly staff, a nice short walk to downtown, and quiet, even though just off a main road to downtown. I will make a point to stay here again when I travel through Montana.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Totally clean and so affordable! Right in town is extra bonus! I loved the reserved parking outside my door. New TV's, good beds, soft pillows, new fluffy towels, quiet sleeping, and an easy walk to downtown and the Co-op.

Room Tip: Park right outside your door!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Nice local motel! The rooms are larger than normal and owner has obvious pride in his establishment. The room had newer flooring and nice furniture. The bed was very comfortable. I stayed on a Friday, getting in by 4 PM. The NO VACANCY sign was posted 1 hour later, so I would suggest reservations be made. The only trouble I had with the motel, was they guarantee there rate is the lowest, when The Bozeman Inn's rate is posted as $5 lower.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed here a few nights last fall, and it was surprisingly comfortable. The internet worked well, they had a flat screen TV, and the beds were extremely wonderful for the type of establishment this was. I would definitely stay here again. My only recommendation is to book early if you're staying during the summer. The rates go up considerably, and most of the time there is no vacancy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while in town. It is adequate for a decent place to sleep. Rooms are good sized, nice tv, and clean. Its an older motel, so the noise from outside an next door can be heard. Our room did smell of smoke. Not sure if it was from outside ash containers or what? I am sure we could have dealt with it with office, but were too tired. For the price it's fine, and we would stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Royal 7 for 1 month and was delighted. The room was larger than most motel rooms with a huge flat screen tv, extended sat with HBO, comfy queen bed, great shower and tub with ample hot water and quiet though it sits on a main drag in the city. The management and housekeeping girls were respectful and very accommodating. Great bunch of people who made my extended stay here a real treat. They are located close to everything one could ever need. And you won't beat their prices anywhere. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have the smaller tv's. Get one with a 42"
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo