“BEWARE! BEDBUGS!!!”

Ranked #29 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Covington, KY
“BEWARE! BEDBUGS!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Checked into room 216 on 03/01/2013 at about 8:30PM. After getting settled, and relaxing for about 2 hours, I decided to go to sleep. Just prior to turning off my light, I turned my pillow over. It was then that I discovered a bug crawling on the underside of my pillow. I was uncertian as to what kind of bug it was until I squeezed it, leaving a red blood stain on the pillow case. At that point my travel companion started looking in their bed and also found a bug under their pillow. Upon further inspection of the bedding area, it was obvious that good housekeeping was seriously lacking. Additionally, there were many other deficiencies which I will not take the time to mention. Needless to say, we immediately packed our bags and left this establishment.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 3 March 2013

After skiing a very enjoyable day at Big Sky Saturday March 1, 2013 we arrived at our room (216) around 8 that evening. After showering we each laid down in our beds. After maybe 30-45 minutes my friend noticed something on his pillow. Then I checked my bed and found a bed bug on one of my pillows. We smashed both blood filled hugs and immediately packed up to leave. We took the bugs to front desk and asked for refund but young girl at counter did not know what to do. There was a sport tournament in town, 11pm at night and spent the next hour trying to find a place to stay. We finally ended up at another motel. The price we ended up paying was too much but at 12 we were desperate. Now we have the expense of cleaning our luggage, cloths and contents to ensure we don't bring bed bugs home. What a disaster. BEWARE!!

• Stayed March 2013

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My experience at this hotel was wonderful, here are my complements:
The room was excellent
Breakfast was more than sufficient
Pool was amazing
Staff was friendly

We did have to ask for shampoo as if they did not replenish it for us the second night, but it was not a big deal.

Overall a great stay, although the hotel was a tad old.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Although Bozeman was not on our itinerary, we overstayed our time at the Little Bighorn Battlefield and had to quickly choose an inn for the night. After checking Trip Advisor, the Rodeway Inn seemed to be the best that had accommodation for that night so we booked it. We were mildly surprised that the price was very reasonable and the room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. We highly recommend the Rodeway Hotel to our fellow travellers.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Falls Church, VA USA
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We spent one night at this nice motel. Our room was clean with fresh decor. Linens and pillows were good, the bed was comfortable. The complimentary coffee and continental breakfast were good. Our room cost $88, which I thought was fair.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

Hotel was a little difficult to find, no signs along route. Staff was friendly and helpful. Pool and hot tub were nice as was sauna. Bed was not very comfortable and tv was not state of the art but everything was clean. Not a bad place for a short stay but nothing special. Reasonable value for the price.

• Stayed August 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Staff was great. Room was small but clean, very clean location. Only issue was the ice machine was broken for entire stay and I got the impression it had been broken for a few weeks.

For a "Roadway" it was very nice Hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business