“Best Breakfast on Bozeman” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Breakfast on Bozeman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Love this quaint little place for breakfast....great mimosas too. Everything from bacon and eggs to healthy yummy home made granola and yogurt. Have small outside eating area on nice days. The service is always with a smile and hustle. All around good experience the 4 times we ate there so far.

Visited September 2013

“Good Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Have been to the Cateye a few times - their biscuits and gravy are really, really good! Like their coffee too. Have tried to go back but there is usually a wait on the weekends and usually don't feel like waiting. But when I'm feeling more patient, it's definitely worth the wait. Have always had friendly and quick service too, even when they're busy.

• Visited June 2013
“Award winning ?????”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

The cat eye may have won an award for fantastic breakfast but I beg to differ. As a 5 year Bozeman resident I've been here a few times and the food is just not good. I always leave wishing I had gone elsewhere and didn't have a stomach ache

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MTBungalow
“My Favorite Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Two Words: Gravy Love

I've lived in Bozeman for almost 2 years and have eaten at The Cateye more times than I can remember, and I've never ordered a different breakfast. Ever. It's too good to not get. But not to worry, I've tasted a lot of different menu items here as we always bring our visiting family and friends when they come to town.

Their scrambles? Great. Their breakfast sandwiches? Yummy. Their mimosas? Oh baby.

We've been going long enough now that we're rather friendly with the owners and many of the servers, so it's always a good time. Fear not, though - even if they've never seen you before they'll talk to you, tease you, and steer you in the right food direction.

Also! They do a monthly wine dinner where the menu is fixed and paired with wine. Everyone studies up beforehand and will give you the rundown on the wines as they serve them. Makes it fun, tasty, and educational! Definitely must-do if you're lucky enough to live here, or be in town while it's going on. Keep in mind it's RSVP only so keep an eye on their Facebook page.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“sassy service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the Cateye and would definitely go back. It has a carefree atmosphere among the wait staff and a line on weekends that stretches out to the street. They are one block off Main Street and there is free parking one block away (west). My bacon was underdone but overall the food was good.

Visited June 2013