C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites
US$141
US$127
HIExpress.com
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$151
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$125
ComfortInn
US$112
US$562
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$147
TripAdvisor
All reviewskoi pondpools and hot tubslog cabinpancake machinelarge indoor poolfree breakfastoutback steakhouseunique hotelfirst floorrooms are largereasonable ratesnice stayking suitebeds were comfortableparking lotroad tripwaffles
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Originally had a reservation confirmed but we couldn't get to Bozeman on the intended day. Called the hotel, the hotel said that they could not cancel since it was less than 24hours. Manager called me back and I explained that my companion was ill and that we had delayed travel plans. She cancelled and on our way back from travels in Montana we stayed here. What a delightful hotel. It's large, roomy, and you can sit outside your door facing the log cabin like decor and hear the water falls. We have recommended this hotel to our friends who intend to go to Yellowstone and Montana in the future. Didn't really want to leave this hotel. Price was right on. There was a Holiday Inn close by and they were asking "rack rates" of $200! What a rip off. This hotel was like home. Terrific breakfast. When we're traveling again, and there is a C'Mon inn somewhere close by, we definitely will seek it out.

Room Tip: we like the main floor rooms. easy to get into your car when traveling with lots of luggage, etc.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We stayed at the C'Mon Inn during the week, December of 2011. We had 2 people in our party and the room rate for a king bed was about $98 including taxes.

Don't let the name of this hotel turn you off from staying here. This hotel is a huge lodge with the center of the hotel's ceiling never ending with beautiful log beams. The center of the hotel has 4 hot tubs with each being surrounded by big (man-made) rocks for privacy. Then there is another room in the center area with a huge pool and it looked like a smaller one with another hot tub. There is also a coy pond. This area also has tons of seating for the deluxe breakfast in the morning and it sure was deluxe (see more info below on this).

- Hotel was very clean and neat.
- Staff was very friendly
- Free wireless internet.
- Rooms were very large and clean with a refrigerator, microwave, deluxe leather recliner and a hug flat screen TV, I believe it was a 42". These rooms are the types of rooms you usually pay a lot more a night for.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on and...yes...you will wonder what brand mattress you just slept on. I have already asked, it's a "Simmons beauty rest pillow top" in case you were wondering.
- Hotel has a nice 24 hour fitness room.
- Hot tubs and pool as mentioned above.
- Excellent deluxe breakfast with plenty of seating. There was a whole section of all different types of coffee and mixes. Juice, milk, hot chocolate, cold cereal, yogurt, bagels, donuts, bread, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, potatoes, automatic pancake maker and fresh fruit. Fully stocked and clean.
- The town of Bozeman is bigger than I thought and they have a lot of restaurants right down the street and this hotel is conveniently located right off of the freeway.

I had never heard of this hotel prior to staying here, but I have since looked it up online and to my surprise I saw that they are a chain and have seven other locations (Minnesota, North Dakota, Wyoming and Montana). If I am ever in the vicinity of a C'mon Inn hotel and need a place to stay, I would not look any further.

Thanks for reading my post!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mi_sapphire
Reviewed 13 December 2011

First time at the C'Monn Inn Bozeman. What a great surprise. This facility has a log cabin feel inside with Large beams and waterfalls. The layout is quite unique where all the rooms have seating area right outside there door. Almost like a patio - the 1st and third floors have these outdoor patio type feature (1st floor is patio furniture, 3rd floor is chairs and couches) 2nd floor has privat balconies. So the feeling you get is almost like sitting on your front porch and watching the world go by. My stay was on a Monday in mid Dec so it was whisper quiet, but I am sure this place packs out on the weekends/holidays.

Free breakfast is average - they could use more fruit, but the basics are there. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Large flat screens and now for the best part - truly one of the best beds I have ever slept on. Got 7.5 hrs of uininterrupted sleep and I feel great!!

Thanks C'Mon Inn! I'll be C'moning back!

Room Tip: If you want a private balcony get a 2nd floor room, but if you want the homey feel - take one on the 1st or 3rd.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank PaulT60606
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Nice, clean hotel. We went on a ski trip to Big Sky. Because it's so early in the season, none of the hotels actually in Big Sky were open. This hotel is about an hour from the slopes. We stayed there during the week and it was beautifully quiet. We hardly realized there were other people staying there! Love that there are 5 hot tubs and a pool to soak our aching muscles!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Ennses
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Folks hate the name "C'Mon Inn" because it conjures up the image of some sleepy southern town with a wiffle ball court out back. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is the most sophisticated, high-end hotel in Bozeman. From the beautiful log structure to the amenities inside, this place screams quality. Plus, the best restaurants and shopping are close by. It's near the airport and the freeway, so access is great.

Room Tip: South side
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business