“Lovely, comfortable hotel”

C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A lovely hotel, with a huge lobby with 5 hot tubs and pools. Suggest you have a poolside room only if you intend to use the facilities - although they have a strict policy of everything closing at a reasonable hour.

Tea and coffee available in the lobby, and the breakfast was fine. Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

Our room upstairs was lovely, and very comfortable. Annoying that the local trains blast their whistles every hour on the way through town - not sure why that's necessary and surprised the town council let them.

Otherwise we found it very good - and really appreciated using the guest laundry (although it was quite pricey compared to other hotels).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Thanks to United we found ourselves stuck in Bozeman for the night and had to find a local hotel. Instead of the usual hotel names, we saw the trip advisor reviews and decided to stay at the C'Mon Inn.

Our room was spacious, the bed superb, the staff friendly and helpful, and the prices competitive. If we are back in Montana we'd chose these guys again for a short or extended stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Flew in late at 11pm and service was great from the free airport shuttle through to checkin. The room was large with a veru comfortable bed. Decor is lodge style complete with pine throughout and synthetic stone! Clean comfortable and all in all to be well recommended!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James B
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was so impressed by the cleanliness, hospitality and overall environment. My room was a bargain at under $100. It was gorgeous and impeccably clean. The lobby and central corridor where there is breakfast and an indoor patio-type area were so clean, so relaxing, so pleasant. THE STAFF WERE AWESOME! I showed up after midnight to get a few winks before getting back on the road at 6am and they had mercy on me and gave me the AAA discount. Then, when I checked out in the morning I had a nice conversation with the front desk staff who were super-sweet. About an hour after I left, I realized I had left my Invisalign braces on the bathroom counter in my room. I called the hotel, explain my predicament, and they assured me they would look for the braces. They called me less than five minutes later saying they had found my braces. I asked if they could mail them to me. THE VERY NEXT DAY I received my braces packed in plastic, then a small box, then packing peanuts, inside a larger box. These staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure my braces got returned to me ASAP and safely and securely packed. I WILL STAY HERE EVERY TIME I NEED A HOTEL IN BOZEMAN, MT!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We LOVED this hotel!! Although the quirky name makes me smile, we were a little worried about what, exactly, this would be like. We were totally blown away that, at this price, in Bozeman, with a late booking, this hotel would be so outstanding. Loved the look, the five hot tubs, the pool, the king bed, especially the seating areas outside the rooms in the atrium - just a wonderful, unique experience!!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank SilverbackMunkie
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms are standard rooms. The only downside was the heat/ac was loud. The real bonus is the space outside each rooms for relaxing. We enjoyed sitting out there playing games while unwinding from the day.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel offers very good accommodations, hot tubs, a good pool, and good coffee, yet I issue this warning to all of you who love peace and quiet, "stay away from this property on weekends." Noisy kids, I prefer to call them "brats" converge on this hotel and create a nightmare for those who would love to rest or perhaps enjoy the pool. Kids run up and down the stairways while their parents grin and urge them on. From Sunday night to Friday morning this hotel is great, yet stay away on the weekends!

Room Tip: Get a room on top floor and as far away as you can get from the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TARHEEL37
Elias H, General Manager at C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Bozeman C'mon Inn. We do appreciate the business and the kind words you said about our facility. In regards to the children running around the hotel, that particular weekend there was a large baseball tournament in town and noise is an issue all hotels have to deal with. We certainly do our best to try and keep the noise and ruckus to a minimum. Hopefully your next stay with us will be a more pleasant experience.